Friday, October 29, 2010

My Bachelorette Party - Sex Story

I was so excited, Tommy and I had just announced to our families at a family picnic that we were going to finally tie the knot and get married. We had been sweethearts all through junior high school and high school. We were so perfect together and we loved each other so much that we knew we would eventually spend the rest of our lives together. The timing was right and we had skillfully arranged for the family get together so we could make the announcement.

For the past year, Tom and I had talked about our future. We would both go to the local college to continue with our education but we had decided to get married and rent an apartment until we could afford to buy a house of our own. We decided not to start a family until we had our own house and at least Tom had a steady job so we could raise our children in an above poverty environment.

Tom and I both agreed when we first started dating that we would abstain from sex until we got married. This was a decision that was tested to the limits by both of us for many years. Our resolve was quite strong and although we found ourselves in situations where heavy petting could have easily led to sex, it never did. When I told him through heavy breathing and a lust filled voice that I wanted to quit because I wanted to be his virgin bride, Tommy never had a problem obeying my wishes. Sometimes I had wished he would have just pressured me and then forcefully taken my virginity. I was beginning to think that I am very submissive and could like being overpowered and being taken sexually.

Susan, my best friend and I had been talking for quite sometime and she said that when we made the announcement of our marriage that she would help take care of the incidentals and would also help out with the wedding and also told me that she would do something special for me like throw a bachelorette party that I wouldn’t soon forget. A statement that I would remember for quite some time.

Susan and I had talked quite a bit about sex and although she had lost her virginity only recently, she had been telling me how much I was missing and the feelings that go through your body while having sex. We were only eighteen years old now and she lost her virginity to her boyfriend just about one year ago. She told me how they were parked at one of the roadside rests after a movie one evening and they began to kiss and started petting. One thing led to another and they were eventually in the backseat of her boyfriend’s fathers’ car when she lost her virginity. She told me that she was lucky she didn’t get pregnant because they didn’t use any condoms and she was not taking any birth control. Even though they both knew of birth control, they had never gotten serious enough to have sex, so they never thought they needed it until it was too late and then they couldn’t stop nor did they want to. She told me that if she got pregnant, that she would have the baby and marries her boyfriend.

One of the things that Susan and I talked about quite often was the size of a man’s penis. At the time, neither one of us had intercourse so we were not really of the scientific community, but we both agreed that if our fingers felt good then something the size of an enlarged penis must feel better. We both agreed that a large sized penis would only feel good after we had sex for quite some time or our pussies were stretched from having babies. The racial issue had been brought up many times and we both had heard rumors about endowments of black men. We had never seen a black man naked, but we had heard the rumors that you could tell if a black man had a large cock by the size of his hand or by the size of his thumb or shoes. Over the past years, we would make remarks about the black boys that would pass us in the halls at school or the black men that we would see at the shopping malls or around town. I guess secretly we both had our fantasies of being taken by black men. The subject was so taboo in the community I lived in that we both kept those desires deep within ourselves. Even though we would never say anything about having sex with black men, I think both of us would secretly like to try it at least once. We talked quite frequently about how whenever we saw black women in the stores or out in public that they always seemed to be pregnant. We kidded each other quite often that they must like to have sex more than white women OR, the stories that we had heard about the size of a black man’s cock were true. Well, that would never come to pass now that Tommy and I had just made the announcement to the families about our engagement.

The wedding date was getting closer and there was plenty of planning to still be done. Tommy and I had gone and picked out an apartment and confirmed that it would be ready when we got back from our honeymoon in Hawaii. My parents and his parents were making plans for the big wedding at the local church and my dear friend Susan said that she had been making the arrangements for the bachelorette party. The party would be in one week. She had rented a room at the Sheraton Hotel and invited about ten of our closest friends. Susan told me that before the party, she wanted me to go down and pick out some new clothes with her for the party. We would both get something to wear and she would pay for all of it. The idea sounded great so we planned to do the shopping on Saturday.

Well the weekend finally arrived and when Susan came over to the house, we got into my car and drove to the local shopping mall. I was thinking of getting something like a nightgown or flannel pajamas to wear as this would be an all night thing with the girls, but Susan had different ideas. She told me that this was going to be a special night for me and that she wanted me to dress sexy and accentuate my feminine features. She took me by the hand and led me down the mall and into a lingerie shop. I couldn’t figure out why she wanted me to dress so sexy, but she told me to just trust her. In the back of the store, they had tight knitted dresses that were skin tight. She made me try a red one on and I ended up buying the first one. The neckline was very scooped and revealed my 34d cleavage quite nicely. The bottom of the dress barely cover the cheeks of my butt. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn’t believe the girl or woman I was looking at. I had never noticed how long and shapely my legs had become and when I saw myself, I almost fell in love. I didn’t say anything, but I felt quite sexy and almost like a slut in this dress. It kindled a feeling deep in the pit of my stomach that made me feel good all over. I felt kind of self conscious, but I knew that I was going to be with friends so I could wear it. Later we picked out a pair of red lacy bikini panties and a matching bra that pushed my breasts up to make them look more full and rounded.

The night of the party had finally come and I packed my things for the overnight adventure. I hadn’t showed my outfit to my parents or Tommy, but packed them into an overnight bag and waited for Susan to pick me up. When she finally arrived at 1:00pm, she told me that we were going to both get our hair done and have a manicure. She has always been a great friend and this time she held no restraint in making things right for me.

At 4:00pm, we both walked out of the salon and were ready to kill. My shoulder length blond hair had been teased and my nails painted bright red. We headed to the hotel room so we could change and be ready by the time the other girls started to arrive. They should begin rolling into the room about 6:00pm. I got into the elevator with Susan and she told me that her and the girls pitched in and got one of the better rooms. We went all the way to the penthouse and when she opened the door to the room, I couldn’t believe what I was looking at. The penthouse suite was bigger than my parents house. It was divided into a large living room, a kitchen and two large bedrooms. There was a large balcony patio with another smaller secluded area for privacy with a locking door. I guessed that it was for people that might have wanted to sunbathe in the nude or something like that and not wanted the rest of the guests to see them.

Shortly before the arrival of the other guests, Susan and I had finished getting ready and were sipping wine on the outdoor patio. I had my short red dress on and with my bright red lipstick and nails, Susan told me that I looked like I was ready to kill. I wasn’t wearing any pantyhose or nylons as my tanned legs didn’t need to be covered to show their beauty. Susan had on an outfit almost identical to mine except it was blue. I made a special note to make sure I sat like a lady because the shortness of the skirt made it easy to see my lacy red panties.

At six o’clock sharp the girls started to arrive. There was a box of booze and food everywhere. I hadn’t seen any of it come in, but guessed that one of the girls had brought it or it had been catered. Someone had brought a stereo and the music was blaring. By approximately 10:00pm, all of us girls had been drinking and the talk had turned to all of our favorite topics, namely sex. The more we talked the hornier all of us became, but it was fun and we were all having a great time.

At 10:15 the door bell sounded on the room and all of the girls looked at Susan. She got up and answered the door and when she turned and walked toward the rest of us we could all see a large black man following her. In my drunkenness I thought that maybe we had made too much noise and one of the managers from the hotel was coming in to chastise us. This man was huge, towering at about 6’6” and weighing about 250 pounds. He looked like he was a professional football player, but rather nice looking.

This man walked up to me and asked me if I was the future Mrs. Tom Richardson. When I told him that I was, he told me that his name was Jake and he was here to make sure that I had a good time. As soon as he said that, Susan put on one of my favorite bump and grind songs and Jake began to dance. Slowly and very seductively he moved his enormous frame. I couldn’t believe how he was moving. He was grinding his hips in a very sexy manner that made me blush even in the drunken state I was in. The more Jake danced, the more fluid he became until I noticed that he had undone all the buttons on his dinner jacket. He tossed it aside and even in my condition, I finally realized that Jake was here as a stripper for me and the party. The other girls began rooting him on and with more encouragement he kept taking more and more of his clothing off until he was down to a small G-string. I was mesmerized by the physique of this man. He was build like a stallion, all black and shiny with muscles everywhere. When he kicked his shorts off he was dancing around the room, showing off for the other girls, then he came over in front of me and I could see a huge bulge in the front of his tiny shorts. I was so infatuated with the bulge in the front of his shorts that I hadn’t realized that I was sitting spread legged and was revealing an unobstructed view of my new panties to Jake. I immediately closed my legs and then he gave me a wink, indicating that he had been looking at me just as much as I had been looking at him. I couldn’t believe the feelings that were coursing through my body. Feelings that Tommy had never brought out in me. Was it true that a black man’s cock was really much bigger than a white man’s. I had felt Tommy’s penis before and even erect it wasn’t half as big as the flaccid penis on this black man. My mind was racing and I felt myself rapidly squeezing my knees together in an unconscious effort to relieve the stress that was building deep inside of my pussy. After about five or six songs, Jake said that he was going to take a short break and asked me if I would like to join him out on the patio so he could cool off. I told him that I had been drinking quite a bit, but if he would make sure that I wouldn’t fall off the balcony I would go out there with him for a while. We stood out on the patio for a few minutes and talked before he said that he had to go back in and do his thing for all of these horny women. He told me that I looked good enough to eat in the outfit I was wearing and that Susan told him that I would be the one wearing the red mini-skirt.

This routine was done two other times and on each occasion I felt like I was getting hornier with the talk and the fact that this huge black man talking to me was almost naked. The fourth time he just winked at me and took me by the hand and led me to the balcony. By now, about half of the other girls had passed out on the floor and some of them had gone to bed.

I was still tipsy from all the drinking I had done and I finally asked Jake if the story that black men had bigger dicks than white men was true. He got really close to me and asked me if I would like to see for myself. He said if I could find a private place, he could arrange a private viewing. I looked at the gate on the secluded portion of the patio and got a sudden lapse of consciousness. I really wanted to see if it was true and it was a bachelorette party, but I should be more faithful to Tommy and not do it. Finally I decided that a short look would not hurt anything so I took his hand and led him to the secluded portion of the patio. When we were both in the area, I turned and locked the gate. There was a candle on the table and a couple of padded chaise lounges for sun bathing. Jake turned me like I was a rag doll and told me to sit on the lounge. I sat and with a look of anticipation he just leaned ahead and told me that I must have been wanting to see all of him all night because he could see that my panties had grown a wet spot shortly after he had started dancing. Little did he know that even in my inebriated state, my panties were soaking, just thinking about the bulge in this man’s G-string. Then as I looked into his eyes in anticipation he leaned further ahead and kissed me with his huge African lips. The feeling was so taboo as he brushed ever so lightly at first. Now my head began to spin. I had mixed feelings about being here behind the locked gate with this man, but it felt so good and wicked. His large and powerful hands were on both of my shoulders and his lips were now against mine. All of the years I have thought of having sex with black men and of all the hands I looked at and wondered how it related to their manhood, seemed to be at the tips of my lips. My pussy felt like it was on fire and my body felt like it was aching. This big beautiful man standing in front of me almost naked and the booze I had consumed and the sexy new clothing I was wearing all spelled impending disaster. I didn’t even feel like the meek girl that I was only hours ago. I felt like a wicked tramp, a whore that wanted release. I opened my mouth and Jake took this as a sign to progress. He slowly inched his big tongue into my mouth where I began to suck on it as if it were a cock. It was almost as big. My mouth made a smacking noise as we embraced and held each other tight. All of my attention seemed to be focused in my mouth when I realized that Jake had a hand inside the top of my dress and was now pinching one of my nipples between his forefinger and thumb. My breathing began to increase and become more seductive. With both of his hands he pulled the knit dress from my shoulders and unhooked my bra. I could feel him pull my breasts free and the cool night air surround them. My nipples were like marbles and almost ached to be touched. Jake broke the kiss and with his warm soft kisses, began to trail down my neck and onto my breasts. I leaned back on the lounge and placed one of my feet on either side. My legs were spread wide and my dress had ridden up to my waist, but it didn’t matter any more. I leaned back until I was laying down when Jake’s tongue licked around my nipples and kissed on my breasts. He began to suck on one of my breasts below my nipple and it felt so good. Then as he lightly pinched one of my nipples, he placed his large lips over the other and held it between his teeth and flicked it gently with his tongue. My pussy was beyond burning at this point and my panties were soaking like I had an accident in them. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to have another man paying this much attention to my body. Here I was about to get married and I was putty in another man’s hands. Would this man stop if I asked him to like Tommy or would he ravish me until he was satisfied.

Deep inside, Jake hated white women. He knew that they were all helpless, and through some experiences that his parents had told him, he had developed a racial hatred towards them. I was no exception and though he was being so kind and gentle towards me, he had his own personal goal that would be fulfilled before the night was out. Jake knew that he would do whatever it would take to accomplish this goal. Suddenly I felt his hand touch the crotch of my soaking panties and begin to rub my swollen vulva. I could hear the sticky sounds and his palm began to firmly massage my enlarged pussy lips. I could feel my hips begin to betray me and all I wanted is to have an orgasm. Jake was experienced and knew what my body needed more than I did. His hand kneaded harder and harder into the sticky warm softness of my pussy. As I lay on the lounge with him sucking on my exposed breasts and my legs spread obscenely apart, I thought of the reason for this party. I had pledged my loyalty to Tommy and here I was with my dress bunched up to my waist and my bra now laying on the patio deck. This huge black stranger sucking on my breasts and now inching his fingers down inside my panties. I knew this was wrong and thought I should stop this before it went much farther. I put my hand on Jake’s shoulder and told him that he would have to stop because we were going to far. As soon as I said that, he slid one of his fingers passed my pussy lips and deep inside of my vagina. I had never even let Tommy go that far with me and now started to wonder if I would end up getting seduced. The feeling was intense and I know that I had allowed it to go too far, but really felt like I was helpless to stop it at this point. I knew I was a submissive person and now my innermost desires were betraying the promise I had made to Tommy about letting him be the first to make love on out wedding night. Jake inserted a second finger inside of me and began to push them in and out and totally ignored my request for him to stop. I tried to squeeze my knees together, but it was fruitless. He had my feet pinned to either side of the lounge with his huge weight as he leaned on me. The longer he reamed his fingers in and out of me, the more I had wanted it. After about one minute of this finger fucking, my pussy locked onto his hand and squeezed tightly and my body wracked itself into one of the most intense orgasms I have ever felt. Jake then slid down to the end of the lounge and while holding both of my knees apart, he began sucking on my pussy through my panties. I could hear him sucking the sticky wetness and with his soft lips he pinched my swollen clit until I had a second orgasm as strong as the first. I knew I was capable of having multiple orgasms, however the second one is never as intense as the first.

Jake then pulled my panties from my hips and I found myself raising my hips allowing him to easily accomplish this task. At some time, Jake had removed his G-string and as he moved his body over mine on the lounge, I could feel the warm head of his cock inching up the inside of my thigh. I couldn’t believe that I was about to be fucked by this black man I didn’t even know. Just as I started to wonder if this was my fertile time of the month, I could feel the rubbery tip of his swollen member push against the lips of my pussy. I reached between my legs and let out a gasp as I wrapped my hand around a cock that felt about as large as a big cucumber. I knew that it would never fit inside my virgin pussy until his relentless thrusts proved otherwise. Slowly he inched his hips foreword and my vulva spread to accommodate his width. I could feel my vaginal walls expanding as his cock slid deep inside of me. My wetness allowed him to enter my tight pussy with three thrusts that made it feel like his cock was in my stomach. I couldn’t believe how great it felt to be impaled on his thick cock buried deep inside of my pussy til the mushroomed head fit tight against my cervix. My ass wiggled as I tried to feel him move his meat inside of me. For a minute, Jake just left his cock pushed in all the way and then told me that I had the tightest pussy he had ever been in. My thoughts of pregnancy had reappeared as he began to withdraw and then thrust his meat back inside of my aching vagina. I told him that I was not taking any birth control and I didn’t want him to shoot his cum inside of me. Jake reassured me that he would pull it out before he came. I was biting my bottom lip so hard that I thought it was going to bleed as he reamed me harder and harder. I must have cum two more times before his ass tightened and he pushed his cock up against my cervix. I realized that he was going to cum and pleaded with him to pull out. Jake knew that he had no intention and that he wanted to impregnate another white woman, especially one that was going to get married.

I couldn’t move with all of Jake’s weight on top of me and could feel the thickness of his cock begin to throb against the walls of my vagina as he squirted a gob of his cum right against the opening of my womb. His cock squirted again and again until I could feel his cum leaking out of my pussy and through my cunt hairs and onto the cushion of the lounge.

At some point in time I must have passed out from the alcohol and the intense fucking that I just received. I last counted that I had five orgasms, the most I have ever had at one time. Jake put my panties and bra back on and pulled my dress over my body and carried me back into the hotel room. He told Susan that I must have had too much to drink and carried me back into the bedroom and put me on the bed. Susan then escorted him out of the room while I slept.

The next morning my throbbing head woke me up. I lay motionless in the bed and when I finally moved, I could feel that my pussy was sore. I laid motionless and then through the foggy haze I remembered what had happened. I felt like shit, not from the hangover, but from knowing that I had enjoyed the sex so immensely. I put my hand inside of my panties and could feel the dried cum all over my pussy hair. My lips were swollen and still leaking the sticky baby fluid from my hole.

Stepping over sleeping bodies on the floor, I snuck into the shower and cleaned myself hoping that I could get most of the sperm out of me. I didn’t know how much of it that it took to make a baby, but I would like to have Tommy’s baby and not some black mans with a big cock that I never met. After I cleaned up I went out onto the patio deck and saw Susan sipping some coffee. She got up with a big smile on her face and told me to sit down and she would get me a cup. When she went to the other room, I went to the locked portion of the patio to see if I had left any of my clothes or any telltale signs of my tryst with Jake. I saw a used condom laying on the deck. I know I was drunk but I don’t remember Jake using a condom and I know he didn’t use one on me because of the amount of sperm that was leaking from me when I woke up only moments ago. I bent over and picked up the condom and could see fluid leaking out the end of the rubber sleeve. Upon closer examination I could see that several holes had been punched in the end of the reservoir. I held it up as Susan walked into the patio area with my coffee. She had a big smile and was cheery until I told her that whoever got screwed with this was in for a shock because there were holes in the end of it. We then walked back to the other portion of the patio and when Susan turned to look at the used condom on the ground, she seemed to get a very serious look on her face.

Well the party was a success and we didn’t tear things apart and we all went home to our usual exciting lives. No one knew or suspected about the sex that I had with Jake, if they did, no one said anything. None of the girls ever admitted to knowing anything about the used condom that was found on the patio. Two weeks after the bachelorette party I had the wedding. Susan was the brides maid, of course. Little did we know that as we both stood at the altar, both of us had a baby growing inside of our tummies. My pregnancy would be explained as a ruptured condom on our honeymoon and Susan’s pregnancy would be explained as unprotected sex with her boyfriend.. In the third month of Susan’s pregnancy, the doctor told her that she would be having twins but her tummy wasn’t any smaller than mine. Little did we know that as our tummies grew bigger and bigger we were getting closer and closer to delivering our black babies.

Yes, the evening of the party had been successful for Jake. He had accomplished his task of impregnating two white women that would soon be delivering his children and he was long gone. Shortly after the delivery, my husband and I got divorced and Susan broke up with her boyfriend. We got an apartment together in the slum area of town to raise our three black children and now we can have as many black lovers as we would like. Neither Susan nor I are taking birth control pills and are both pregnant with another black baby so we can get more welfare money to provide for our children. At only 19 years old, we still have plenty of fertile years ahead of us.

.