Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ex Sister In Law This Ones For You Farther

I have had some slutty women in the past that were easy but the most memorable was at that time my sister-in-law. This goes back a ways but my wife at the time and i went to a suburb of Chicago to attend her uncles funeral. We stayed with her dad, her mom had passed away years before and the other house guest was my wife's sister. To be blunt she was a bitch.

She was in her mid 20's and the baby of the family and she thought she was all that which was hard to understand because though she had big tits she had an hour glass figure. A big butt and thunder thighs. She was much trimmer just a few years before but she had already been married and divorced twice and her recent divorce left her even more bitter and nastier than ever. She lived in SoCal with her new boyfriend less than 4 months after her divorce and he did not make the trip with her. She at one time looked good an still had nice legs from the knees down, slim with nice muscle tone in her calves probably due to carrying around an extra 40 lbs..lol. and she was a hair dresser. Her hair was highlighted from brown and shaped like a pixie girl. She thought she was Hot..ewww. We got there on a Friday night and i endured her constant trash talking about everything and everyone and she always made a point of trying to act sexy around me.

A few years before when we were all swimming at the same house she had walked by the bathroom when i was changing with the door open a crack and i saw in the mirror her look at my thick cock hanging there as i changed into my clothes. She had always flirted with me even with her sister was around and that really used to piss my wife off. Anyway, after listening to her go on and on both at the showing and at the house afterward i couldn't take it anymore and went to bed. The next day we all dressed and my wife and i went in one car and her sister and father went in another to the funeral. Afterwards there was kind of a wake at one of the relatives house and i spent maybe an hour there but knowing it was going to continue into the evening i made some excuse to leave. I made the mistake of talking to my wife about leaving with her sister standing there and she gave us and her father some BS about not feeling well and asked to catch a ride back to the house with me. On the way it was obvious what she was up to as she slid her skirt up and down acting nervous but really just trying to turn me on. I hate to admit it but it wa working to a degree. She had a terrible personality but she was very tanned with big tits and in her black dress and black high heels her lower legs did put a little wood in your pants. She was trashy though with some kind of tattoos on her ankles. Some how she was talking about how all men just want to fuck her and were scum but the way she came across i thought she really meant she fucked all and they all wanted her.

I think she was getting frustrated that i wasn't taking advantage of the opportunity that she was providing to fuck her and she did seem really horny. Back at the house we went in and up the stairs to the first main room which had a dining table in it and faced a big bay window overlooking the driveway and the kitchen was just off that room. I sat down at the table and took off my tie and jacket to relax and she kind of stomped off down the hall to the room she was using and came back a couple minutes later with an attitude which was par for the course. She started in on me as to why she had practically thrown herself at me in the car with no response form me and wondered what the hell was wrong with me and why i wasn't good enough to want to fuck. I had enough and told her because she was a nasty and bitchy and had a big ass anyway. She stood there and opened her mouth wide as if to say OHHH but no words came out for a few seconds and then she walked to mee sitting there and tried to slap me and i caught her hand and she fell kind of ontop of me sitting at the dining table. She was trying to hit me but i stopped her hand as she said you bastard and i laughed at her which only made her more mad.

The odd thing was i was getting turned on and now had a hard on building in my pants and she started to move around like she wanted to fight me but at the same time my hands were moving to her tits and up her leg some raising her skirt and i could hear her sounds and the look on her face. She wanted it bad and i was now in the mood to teach her a lesson. So i got up, and she was forced to get up with me and somehow i pushed her back and up on the big dining table and she layed back almost in one motion. I could see up her dress that she was wearing a black thong and she didn't have any hose on like a true slut. So i reached up with both hands and pulled her thong down and over her feet still in her high heels. My dick was so hard then i had to undo my belt and unzip to set it free as i slipped my pants and briefs down saying..IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT ..YOU WANT THIS BIG COCK.. and she rested there on her elbows not saying a thing just looking at my big dick fully erect and i grabbed her ankles and slid her to me at the edge of the table as she layed back and i saw another tattoo near her pussy on her stomach. I had her legs bent back and up and i put my hands on the outside of her thunder thighs thinking they looked like drumsticks.lol..positioned my dick at the entrance to her shaved pussy and drove it in all the way as she moaned out loud and there was a thud when my balls hit her ass. I took her by the ankles and fucked her good and hard and the upper part of her body was flailing around and she was real loud. I spent a good 5 minutes or more pounding it and her pussy was sloppy wet and ripping all over the table and when i was ready i lened over top of her and down on her and exploaded in her and she wrapped her arms and legs around me and was cumming then too and almost breathless as she moaned and groaned. I pulled free and stood there upright as she layed spread out and panting. I am still not sure why that sight turned me on seeing her lay there with her dress up and her pussy opened up after i reamed her good. Maybe becaue she was my sister-in-law and she was such a bitch and she finally got what she jhad wanted for a longtime but i pulled her up and told her to get back to her bed and i walked holding my pants up with one hand and in her room with the door locked i balled her senseless for at least an hour and a half.

I loved doing her doggy style seeing her big ass move like jello as i fucked her and groping and sucking her big tits and the sight of her taking my thick cock in her mouth really excited me and i made sure to give her a load to taste. After i had her i went to the bathroom to shower and came back to see her door ope and she was layed out on her stomach asleep. I guess she just couldn't hang and i covered her with a blanket so my wife or her dad would not see what was obviously a woman that had just been had and i went to bed. She never said anything and nobodty ever knew and it was a one time thing because my wife and i developed our own isues and divorced a year or so later.

www.sexyworldsite.com

.