Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Special Husband - Sex Story

Hi my name is Kim. I am a married white female 34 years old. I have light red/blonde hair. My husband, Mike, is 35 and we have been married for 15 years.

This all started back in 1983 and recently I found your web site and thought I'd tell you about the relationship between Mike and myself. When we got married in 1981 Mike was in the Army stationed in Alabama. I was scared at being alone so to speak for the first time and also excited. I was looking forward to leaving my small Maryland home and moving so far away.

I really liked military life. It had its bad point like when Mike was in the field but also the good points of meeting so many new people. When we moved down to Alabama after the wedding I was all set to be the good faithful little house wife.

Mike was away about every 6 weeks doing field exercises but would only be good for a week although sometimes two. I was a virgin when I met Mike and he was my only lover. Sex between us was and still is great. He is nicely hung at 8 inches and fairly thick. He is by far the best pussy eater in the world.

Anyhow, one day when Mike was in the field I got a call from one of the other wives. I had only been there for three weeks and did not really know anyone. Mike had had some guys over to our house but I did not really know any of the wives. She called to tell me that there was a party at one of the other wives houses and wanted to know if I would join them. I figured it was a good way to make some friends of my own and said I'd love to.

She said she would pick me up at 7 and to be ready for a fun night. She said she was glad I agreed to come, since I am new and all. She told me she would introduce me to everyone and not to be nervous as we were all strangers to one another at some point.

I got ready at 6 and at 10 till 7 Laura was there. We left and went to a house off post. After arriving Laura introduced me to JoAnn....who's house we were at and so many others wives I knew it would take weeks to remember them all.

About two hours into the party there was a knock at the door and several men entered. There were six in all 5 black and one white. They were well received by JoAnn and the rest of the group and were soon drinking and talking to everyone else. One of the black men kept looking my way and I recognized him as a member of Mikes platoon. He did not go to the field due to an emergency leave from which he had just returned.

Soon he came over and introduced him self as Chuck. We stood there and talked for what seemed hours. The JoAnn dimmed the lights and put some music on. Everyone started dancing and Chuck asked if I would like to dance. I figured it would not hurt anything and agreed. We danced for a good while and then took a break and drank several beers. By then it was getting late and Laura said she was to drunk to drive and was going to crash at JoAnns......she said I was also welcomed to stay but at that point Chuck said he'd be glad to drive me home.

I figured there was no harm in that and after making sure he did not mind we left. During the drive nothing happened other than Chuck telling me how much fun he'd had dancing with me. I agreed saying it was great and that he is a great dancer.

After we arrived at my house I asked Chuck if he'd like some coffee to which he replied "sure". We went in and I started making the coffee and we just talked back and forth. Chuck asked where the bathroom is and I showed him upstairs to the bathroom. I then went into the bedroom to change into something more relaxing and while doing so realized I could see into the bathroom.

I could also see Chuck in the mirror as he was peeing and well I just had to look. He was holding about 6 inches of soft thick cock. I stood there looking at him and as he finished he stroked it several times. He did this for a minute or two and soon had it growing larger and larger. Finally he stopped and with some difficulty tucked it back into his pants. I quickly left the bedroom with the image of his cock in my mind.

Chuck joined me downstairs and we talked and drank coffee for a bit. Then he said he'd best be going. I walked him to the door and he asked to use the bathroom again before leaving. I told him to go ahead and he went upstairs. I waited a minute then followed him creeping into the bedroom and hoping to get another look at his cock. This time when he was finished he stroked it for several minutes till finally it was totally hard. It was easily 10 inches long and very think.

I stood there watching him, wondering if he would make himself cum and as he continued to stroke it I allowed my own hand to stray to my now very hot and wet pussy. I ran my fingers along my clit in time to Chucks stroking and was trying to time my release to his. He stopped though and after waiting several minutes for his cock to go down tucked it back into his pants.

I left the bedroom as he came from the bathroom and I know I looked guily but tried to act as normal as possible. Chuck said he'd get going now but all I could do was look at his crotch and the bulge in his pants.

Chuck repeated himself and I finally said okay to him. I walked him to the door and as he went to leave he thanked me for the coffee and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek. He then said that if I ever "needed anything" to let him know. There it was....the invitation. I knew what he meant and down in side I did want it. I did not reply and he asked if I was okay. I just stood there and he looked at me and asked "If I would like to have some fun?"

I still just stood there and Chuck closed the door and took me in his arms and slowly kissed me. I felt like a bomb had exploded inside my head. He manuvered me to the couch and kept kissing me. I could feel his hard cock aginst my tummy and knew he would soon be in me unless I stopped things now.

I mumbled a protest and Chuck stopped. He told me to relax and enjoy myself. I told him I could not do this as I am married. He said that he knew I was married but there was nothing wrong with the two of us having some fun. I still protested and he then asked what I thought the other girls at the party were doing?

I said I did not know and he told me that by now they were all getting fucked by the guys! I told him I did not believe it but he pulled out his wallet and started showing me pictures of several of the wives with black men. They were getting fucked in different positions and all the guys were very well hung.

I looked at the pictures for a minute or so and could feel my pussy beginging to drip. I told Chuck it did not matter what the other wives did but I was not going to do it. He said okay and told me I just needed to relax. He lit a cigarette and offered me one which I declined since I did not smoke. He told me to have one and then he would go. I agreed then and took the offered cigarette which he lit for me.

As I inhaled the smoke I took a coughing fit and Chuck laughed at me. He told me to go slow and not to inhale as much. I did as told and soon had smoked my first cigarette. I was definetly a little buzzed from it since I was not used to it.

Chuck then kissed me again and this time held me very close to him. As we kissed his hands began to roam my body centering on my chect. He slowly lifted my shirt to reveal my bra covered tits. He then played with my chest as he kissed my lips then down my neck.

I could feel my resistance melting as he continued to kiss lower untill finally he slipped the bra up over my breasts and began to suck on them. That sent a shiver of excitment through my whole body and my hands moved to the back of his head holding him close.

Chuck continued to kiss and suck my breasts for several minutes and then moved his hands to my pants. He unsnapped them and began to work them down. I was lost in the sensation of his mouth on my breasts and did not realize what he had did until I felt his fingers on my clitty. By then it was to late and he had me cumming in a matter of minutes.

That kinda pulled me from the trance and I told him I could not go any further. He said I was not being very fair since I had gotten off and he had not. I could clearly see the outline of his cock in his pants and figured he was right. I told him I would masturbate him if he wanted. He said it was better than nothing and removed his pants. I could see his cock poking out of his boxers and he then removed them also.

He stood there in front of me with his cock sticking almost straight up. He was very hard and I just sat there looking at his cock. He moved it towards my mouth but I told him I had never did that before to which he commented that it was time for me to it then. I told him I had agreed to masturbate him and he said that was fine also but he'd really like for me to just kiss his cock once.

I figured there was no harm there and slowly moved my mouth closer to his cock. As I started to kiss it Chuck let out a long moan. I glanced at him and could see him looking down at me as I kissed his cock. This seemed to excite him a great deal and seeing him that turned on had me wanting to suck him. I slid the head of his cock into my mouth and began to lick the underside at the same time.

Chuck's hands moved to the back of my head and guided my tempo. He moaned over and over about how great it felt and how good I looked with my mouth full of black cock. This was turning me on even more and I began to consider the possibility of letting Chuck fuck me. I really wanted to feel that big cock up inside me but was reluctant because I did not want to cheat on Mike and also I was not on any kinda of birth control.

As Chucks moans increased he began to tell me how badly he'd like to fuck me. Just for a minute, that he just wanted to see how my pussy felt. I was still sucking him and could only moan at the thought of him fucking me with his big cock.

Chuck must have taken this for an assent because he removed his cock from my mouth and laid me back on the couch spreading my legs as he went. I stopped him telling him..."we can't"......."I can't" Chuck slid his cock along the outer lips of my pussy but did not penetrate me. He teased my clit with the head of his cock which had me close to cumming again.

I continued to protest and Chuck asked why I kept telling him "NO" when my pussy kept telling him..."YES!!!!"

I told him I was not on birth control and that it was a very dangerous time for me. He assured me he would pull out and told me it would be fine. I was still very tense and kept saying it was not a good idea. Chuck finally said I needed to relax and enjoy it. He sat up on the couch and after looking around a moment lit a cigarette giving it to me.

He commented on how sexy I looked when I smoked and I just laughed and hoped this would allow him to cool down and just let me suck him. As I smoked he moved back over top of me telling me to relax as he just wanted to kiss me. I allowed him on top of me and he kissed me for several minutes, all the while telling me how sexy I was and how much he'd like to go in my pussy.....just for a minute he said then he'd pull out.

I was relaxing and finally I told him okay but to go slow and to make sure he pulled out after a minute. I then spread my legs for another man and allowed him to go where only my husband should be.

Chuck slid just the head of his cock into me at first allowing me to open up to him. I was soaking wet and very ready.....oh little did I know how ready.....then as he eased more and more into me I could feel him going in deeper and deeper. Far deeper than Mike had ever been. The feelings were fantastic. He told me to look down at my pussy and the sight of his big black cock inside my pussy caused me to cum like I never had before. I locked my legs around Chucks back and held on with everything I had. He pumped into me for several minutes as I came and this brought me off again and then a third time. I had never came like that before and wanted alot more. Chuck just smiled and said..."welcome to the club baby"

I said nothing in return but humped upwards onto his cock. That cock that had just made me cum like I never had before. I was hooked but did not know it yet. Chuck started to thrust into me harder and faster, locking his lips to mine looking into my eyes and I into his. I could feel another orgasum building up inside me and could also feel his cock swelling with release.

I broke the kiss and told him that I wanted to feel him cumming in my pussy.....I wanted to feel it all. He looked at me and paused then asked if I was sure? I told him I had to feel it this one time and to fill me. He slowed his pace and looked down at me.....then he kissed me ...slowly and passionately....the kiss lingered and then I felt him tense up.....then....I could feel his hot sperm hitting the entrance to my womb.....spurt after spurt of hot sperm.....hot baby making sperm going deep into a very fertile receptive womb. It triggered an orgasm in me I did not think possible. I knew he was getting me.....I could feel him getting me pregnant with his child and all I could do was cum with him and keep kissing him.

Chuck and I spent the rest of the night fucking and the rest of the week. No I never did have him use any protection and yes....I missed my next period. When I missed my second I knew what had happened but it did not matter to me. Chuck and I were sneaking and fucking almost everyday.

I told Mike when I knew for sure and also told him all about what had happened. The shock was.....he knew....he knew all along and was totally turned on by it. He even told me when it happened. It seemed he had told Chuck that he wanted him to fuck me if I would let him.

The part with me getting pregnant did not bother him at all and he was excited by the idea of his white wife being knocked up by a black man. Well......seven months after he told me these things I gave birth to a beautiful light brown baby boy. We named him Chuck after his dad who visits often to this day and still screws me simple. I love both my lover and my husband.

No Chuck is not my only black lover and yes...I have had two other mixed babies and also two by my husband. We are very happy and are considering another black baby. I must admit.....sex with black men is by far the best sex I have ever had. They are so gentle and yet demanding.

Thanks for having this place for me to tell the world about me and my special husband.....

.