Monday, September 6, 2010

Her Latest Date - Sex Story

This is a true story. My wife has been seeing her "favorite boyfriend" off and on for over a year now. His name is Mike and he is her favorite boyfriend because she loves that way he makes love to her. Her other boyfriends are good lovers too, but they don't make love like Mike. She likes the fact that he is so laid back and not pushy or demanding. But mainly, he just knows how to please her in bed. The fact that he has great stamina doesn't hurt either! In the way of background, I love being a cuckold and will do whatever it takes to facilitate my wife getting together with her lovers.

Over the past year, my wife has been with Mike on several occasions, mostly with me present, but also a couple of times without me there. All of these previous meetings have been in one local hotel or another. This latest date however, took place in our own home - a first for us. I had always suspected that bringing one of her lovers into our home would be an extra thrill - and it was!

Having the house completely to ourselves doesn't happen too often, so we really wanted to take advantage of this opportunity. Our older child is away at college - so that doesn't present a problem. Our younger child is still at home however. On this particular night, she was out of town on a school trip so there was no threat of her coming home and surprising us. This, by the way, is the only reason my wife agreed to have Mike over to our house - she would never agree if our kids were in town and could possibly come home.

We still wanted to be cautious however, so we collectively decided not to have Mike drive to our house and park in the driveway. Instead, he parked about a mile away at a local strip shopping center and I drove over to pick him up. Before I left, I had lowered the lights, lit some candles and put on some soft music. Earlier in the evening I had selected an outfit for my wife to wear as I usually do when she has a date. For this night I chose a black, long sleeve, see through turtleneck sweater, black lacy bra, black thigh high stockings, red pleated mini skirt, no panties and black high heel suede pumps with a sexy ankle strap. When I left to get Mike, my wife was already showered, dressed and was putting the finishing touches on her make up. She had also started to relax with a glass of wine.

I picked up Mike and we headed back to our house. I parked in the garage and hit the automatic door button after pulling in. I lead Mike in through the garage door which goes into our kitchen. As we came in, my wife came out of our bedroom looking oh so hot in her outfit! She and Mike walked right up to one another (as though I were not even there) and hugged and kissed - I loved it!

They moved into our family room while I mixed myself a drink. Mike sat in our large overstuffed chair and my wife sat on his lap. This was a small dash of humiliation (which I love) for me since that is "my chair" - and here my wife was using it with her lover right in front of me! I sat across the room on the love seat and settled in to watch the show.

My wife and Mike are no longer strangers to having sex with one another, so there was no uneasiness on either of their parts. Within seconds of sitting down, they were locked in a deep french kiss. As they kissed, Mike quickly discovered that my wife was not wearing panties. He immediately went to work fingering her accessible pussy with his large fingers. My wife loves to be fingered more than anything, except fucking of course. In short order, Mike had pulled her sweater off and tossed it on the extra chair. He also had her stand up and helped her step out of her mini skirt. She looked so hot in her black bra, thigh highs and high heels!

Next it was Mike's turn to get undressed. He stood in front of my wife as she sat in my chair and took off his shirt, shoes and socks. My wife leaned forward and undid his belt buckle and helped him step out of his pants. Mike was still standing directly in front of her, wearing only his boxer shorts now. My wife reached through the front slit and pulled his cock out. She gave it a few quick strokes with her hand and then bent over and took it in her mouth. If you've never seen your wife's head bob up and down on another man's cock, you don't know what you're missing! What an awesome sight - just watching her lipstick coated lips slide up and down his shaft is enough to make me cum on the spot.

She sucked him for a few minutes and then Mike leaned forward and unhooked her bra, making her naked now except for stockings and high heels. He got down on his knees in front of her as she sat back in my chair. My wife pulled her legs up to her chest and Mike began fingering her again. He kept this up for several minutes and brought her to her first orgasm of the night. As she wound down from her orgasm, Mike began licking her cunt and eating her out. My wife merely closed her eyes and enjoyed the great tonguing she was receiving.

Mike stood up and my wife removed his boxer shorts. Now his cock was unencumbered and pointed straight out toward my wife's waiting lips. They swapped places and she dropped to her knees in front of her lover. Mike leaned back in my chair as my wife wrapped her lips around his cock once again. Her mouth and hand both began rhythmically stroking his shaft up and down, up and down. After a few minutes of this, Mike stood and pulled my wife to her feet. They hugged and kissed again as I watched his hard on press against her stomach.

Mike then put my wife on her knees on the floor and leaned her body over the foot stool. She was facing me on the loveseat and her ass was facing her boyfriend. Mike began fingering her again, quickly building up the tempo and the intensity of the pounding. I watched my wife's face as her cheeks began to flush with excitement. I know from seeing her with her lover before, that this means she is getting close to another orgasm. Mike told her how wet she was and she loved it. Her mouth was hanging open now and emitting a continual low, guttural moan of delight. Mike rammed her harder with his fingers and soon brought her to a resounding orgasm. She caught her breath and then stood to use the restroom. As she walked past me on the love seat she bent to kiss me. I immediately started fingering her. She was so hot she squirted her love juices into my hand and onto the floor! She doesn't squirt very often - only when she is totally turned on. We called Mike over to check out her secretions on the floor.

After she returned from the bathroom, my wife lead her lover by the hand into our bedroom. I went to the kitchen to make another drink and then returned to stand in the open doorway of the bedroom. I watched as Mike put her up on her hands and knees on the bed and began fingering her cunt yet again. He stood by the side of the bed and worked her cunt over for the third or fourth time that night. I moved into the bedroom and sat in a chair on the far side of the bed to watch the action. What a thrill watching my wife and her boyfriend have sex in the our bed!

Over the next hour or so I watched them in a variety of positions. Eventually they ended up in a sixty-nine with my wife on the bottom. She had Mikes cock deep in her mouth as he thrusted in and out, fucking her face. This went on for quite a while, she sucking him while he ate her out. At one point, my wife waved me over to the bed. I bent very close, inches away, and watch Mike's cock go in and out of her beautiful mouth. I thought for a moment that she was going to feed his cock to me, but she kept it for herself! As I sat back in the chair, Mike moved to the side of her head and put his cock back in her mouth. He leaned across her head, cock still in her warm mouth, and kept thrusting away. Mike has great stamina as I mentioned earlier, but I think it had been a while since he had any sex. After a while, he shot his load into my wife's mouth - she swallowed every drop. She has told me that some time she will call me over to French kiss me with his cum in her mouth.

I left the room and let them cuddle for a while. Soon it was time for Mike to go. My wife was still wearing her stockings, but her shoes had come off at some point during the love making. I suggested that she put her shoes back on and come with me as I drive Mike back up to the shopping center to get his car. I said she could put on her long wool coat and go naked underneath - except for stockings and high heels. She hesitated for a second, and then agreed! I drove as my wife sat in the back with her boyfriend. We were hardly out of the driveway when Mike had her coat open and was fingering her again. I watched in the rear view mirror as they kissed and he fingered her cunt. She was still so wet that I could literally hear her cunt juices squishing from the front seat as he worked his hand in and out of her pussy. She was so hot and couldn't get enough. We got to Mike's car all too soon and they kissed goodbye like the lovers they are.


When we got back to our house my wife and I had sex. We usually do this after she has been with one of her lovers as we are still both so turned on. As usual, I only lasted a few strokes and didn't do much to further her pleasure. She wants to spend the night with her boyfriend sometime, with or without me there. She says they'll fuck all night long, so I may want to sleep somewhere else if I want to get any rest! We are looking forward to being empty nesters next year so that her lovers can come over as much as she wants - which will probably be daily! I love the idea of coming home from work and finding her in our bed with her boyfriend. I also long for the day that her boyfriend will come to our house and pick her up for a date - just the two of them going out on the town together! Assuming the role of a cuckold has been the best thing that has ever happened to our sex life, it has made things so much better than either of us every expected!

.