Monday, September 6, 2010

Here Comes The Bride - Sex Story

I have been married to my beautiful and sexy wife Judy for five years now and I love her more now than the day we married. To start this narrative I want to go back to my wedding day five years ago yesterday.

That morning I drove out to the old resort hotel, where the wedding was to be held, about two hours early. I had worked at the hotel while I was in college and it's where Judy and I met. As I wandered around the grounds I remembered all the fun I had the three summers I spent working weddings and parties and now three years later I was back for my wedding. As I walked around the grounds I thought about my favorite place on the hotel grounds. It was a small room behind the wedding chapel used to store extra chairs and party props. In the time I worked at the hotel I don't remember anyone other than me going into the room. I used to sneak off to this room during slow times to smoke a joint or just relax for a few minutes.

One day after I had helped set up for an early wedding, I slipped off to the storage room for some quiet time before the reception started and I had to start tending bar. As I was sitting there smoking I heard voices that seemed to be coming from the far corner of the room behind some old party props that looked like they hadn't been moved in years.

My curiosity got the better of me and I began moving boxes and props until I could get to the back wall and see where the sound was coming from. When I got to the wall I found an old heating vent in the wall about three feet above the floor. The vent was opened on my side but covered on the other side where the voices were coming from. As I listened to the voices I realized they were coming from the bride and bride's maids as they were getting dressed for today's wedding. Listening to them talk about their boyfriends and how good or bad they were in bed and giving wedding night advice to the bride was getting me aroused. I just wished I could see as well as hear them. After about 20 minutes I heard someone come into the room and announce that it was 'time'. I listened as they all left the room.

Right after they left I had to run out and get the bar set up for the reception. All that day I kept fantasizing about what it would have been like to be able to see into that room while the wedding party was getting ready. As I was cleaning up after the reception ended I decided to find the room the wedding party had been using and see if I could find where in the room the old vent was located.

When I had finished all my work I headed over to the wedding chapel. It took only a minute to find the room. It was right off the back of the chapel. I was surprised that I had never been aware of it before. When I entered I found that it was a long narrow room. All along one wall was a long counter surface with a mirror above it. The mirror was surrounded by lights. It looked like one of those dressing rooms they show in movies all the time. At the far end of the room there were sinks and toilets. On the wall opposite the counter I noticed an old heating vent about a foot off the floor. When I examined it I found that someone had put a piece of wood behind the vent to close it off. I went and got a screw driver and removed the vent cover, removed the piece of wood behind it and reinstalled the vent. Then I went back around to the storage room to check out the view. Looking through the vent from the storage room I could see the whole dressing room. I couldn't wait for the next wedding in the chapel. I put the piece of wood over the vent hole on the storage room side so that my handy work would not be discovered, then I arranged the props and other old materials so that I could easily slip in behind the props to get to the vent and so no one coming into the room would see me.

There was a wedding scheduled for the following Saturday. I wasn't scheduled to work this reception as I had worked a party Friday night. I went out to the hotel about two hours before the wedding and went into the storage room and opened the vent. I didn't have to wait long. The bride's maids arrived about fifteen minutes later. I couldn't believe the show I was getting. I watched as these beautiful ladies stripped naked and began dressing in there beautiful gowns. Then the bride arrived. It was a real kick to me that I got to see the bride naked on her wedding day before the groom did. For the next year I watched many wedding parties go through the process and I saw all kinds of exciting things. I watched as women undressed, dressed, and sat on the toilet to pee but my favorites were once when I saw the groom sneak in and have sex with one of the bride's maids and once just before leaving the room for the wedding ceremony the bride lifted up her gown and each of the four bride's maids kissed her on the pussy. I didn't know what that was about but I loved it. During the spring semester of my senior year there was a bad storm and the wedding chapel was badly damaged so the hotel had to stop using the chapel for weddings.

It was during this time that I met Judy but I never told her about my secret place. Judy and I attended the same college and during our junior and senior years we both worked at the hotel. During the time we worked at the hotel Judy and I only dated a few times. It wasn't till after graduation that we began to really fall in love. And it was three years later that we decided to get married.

We were having a hard time finding a place to hold the wedding until our old boss from the hotel called and said they were reopening the chapel and wanted to know if, as a wedding gift to us, we would like to have our wedding in the newly repaired chapel. Of course we jumped at the offer.

This brings us back to the wedding day. As I walked around the hotel grounds I suddenly thought of the vent in the storage room and wondered if when they repaired the chapel if they had found my little secret. I went straight to the storage room. I was pleased to see that nothing in the room had been touched in the three plus years since the last time I had been in there. When I got to my viewing position and opened the vent I could still see the whole room. The only change was a fresh coat of paint. Suddenly the door to the dressing room opened and in came two of Judy's bride's maids. I maid a quick decision and went out to my car and got my cell phone. I called my best man and told him that I was going to spent some time by myself and that I would meet him in the chapel just before the start of the ceremony. Then I went back to my private viewing room.

I watched as the bride's maids quickly changed into their gowns. These were some beautiful girls but none could match the beauty of my Judy. Finally Judy came into the room. She was wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt and she was carrying her gown. I watched as Judy stripped naked. She didn't seem to mind that her friends where watching her. Next Judy opened a little bag she had brought in with her. She pulled out a pair of white silk French cut panties and slipped them on. She was facing the mirror as she pulled the panties up. Looking at her reflection I could see her dark pubic hair through the sheer material of the panties. The idea that later that day I was going to pull those panties off her was making me very hard. Judy looked at herself in the mirror and pulled the panties just snug enough to make them hug the shape of her pussy mound. Then she reached back into her bag and pulled out a bra. The bra matched the panties. Judy has very beautiful breasts. They are what I think are the perfect size not to big not to small and very firm. And as sexy as they look with her standing there they looked even sexier with the lacy sexy silk bra on. Next Judy pulled on a pair of thigh high white lace stockings. The trim around the top matched the trim on her panties. Next she put on a half slip and sat down and started working on her make up. When Judy finished with her make-up her mother came in and helped her into her wedding gown. I know I wasn't supposed to see her in her gown but I couldn't stop watching her. Once they had the gown hanging the way they wanted it, Judy's mother finished fixing Judy's hair then put her vale on. Judy stood up and put her shoes on and took one last look in the mirror. Judy's mother asked her if there was anything else she needed and Judy just said, "There's 15 minutes left before we start. I think I would like to be alone for a little while." Her mother said okay and ushered all the bride's maids out then return to Judy and kissed her on the cheek then pulled Judy's vale down over her face and left the room.

Judy sat quietly for about a minute then said out loud "Mrs. Richard Craven," then she pumped her fist and said "yessss!" That made me feel great. Judy stood up and took one last look in the mirror and started toward the door. As she turned to the door I started to leave to get to the chapel before her when suddenly there was a knock on the dressing room door. I turned to see what that was about and watched as Judy opened the door. It was a man with a basket of flowers and an envelope. The man came into the room and said "My name if John and I have a message for you." Then he handed Judy the envelope. As Judy opened the envelope I noticed John locking the dressing room door. I began to get worried but I didn't move. Judy didn't seem to notice what John was doing as she opened the envelope and read the enclosed message. I watched as Judy calmly folded the note and put it back into the envelope. She put the envelope into the little silk purse she had around her wrist. Judy turn and looked at John and said, "I really though he would have forgotten about this." With that John took a towel off of the dressing table and dropped it on the floor in front of Judy. Then John helped Judy get down on her knees, while she held her gown out of the way to keep from crushing it. John stepped in front of her, opened his pants and pulled his cock out then he reached down and lifted Judy's vale. I couldn't believe what was happening. I felt like I was frozen where I was and couldn' t move. I continued to watch as Judy reached out and took his soft cock in her hand, leaned forward and began to run her tongue over the head and down the sides. Next she sucked the whole thing into her mouth and pulled back slowly causing John's cock to slowly come out from between her lips. I still couldn't move. I wanted to scream 'stop' but I couldn't and at the same time I could feel my cock getting harder by the second. The odd thing is that while I was upset by what I was seeing I felt no anger toward Judy. I felt as though she had no choice in what was happening.

As Judy continued working on John's cock I could see that it was growing rapidly now. Within two minutes Judy had John fully erect. She gave him just a little more oral attention then she stood up. John turned her around and had her lean over the counter in front of the mirror. He had positioned Judy right in front of the vent so that I was no more than five feet from them. I could easily have shouted for them to stop and they would have heard me, but I didn't. John bent down and lifted Judy's gown and slip up and pushed it up over her hips and rested it on her back. I now had a perfect view of the back of Judy's lovely legs and her beautiful silk covered ass. Judy's panties were stretched so tight over her pussy mound that I could see the outline of her pussy lips through the material. John began to slowly pull Judy's panties down over her ass and down her legs then he had her step out of them with one foot so she could spread her legs a little. From my vantage point I was looking up at Judy's great ass and the mound of soft flesh with a coating of fine soft dark hair which conceals the split which protects the opening to Judy's wonderful pussy. As I watched this all I wanted to do was put my mouth on her pussy and suck up her love juices. Reality came back when John got on his knees behind Judy and began running his tongue up and down Judy's slit. I couldn't see what he was doing as his back was now blocking my view.

After a few minutes John stood up again and when Judy's pussy came into view I could see that her lips were now in full view. John stepped up behind Judy and began working his cock into her. Once he had the head started into her he pushed it all the way in. As he started pumping into her I noticed that she was pushing back against him. John started stroking slowly at first but picked up the pace considerably as he neared his climax. When he did cum he came deep inside Judy. Then he stopped stroking and just stood still until his cock became flaccid and slowly slipped out of Judy's pussy. As his cock came out I saw one drop of cum fall to the floor and for a few seconds nothing else. Then I saw another drop form but it didn't come out.

After that John started to pull his pants up and Judy was reaching for a towel to clean herself with when there was a knock on the door. Judy froze for a second then answered the knock. A voice from outside said "Come on, it 's time. Everyone is waiting." Judy replied "I'll be right out and just bent down and pulled her panties up snug and fixed her gown. I heard John say "I will hide in here till your gone, then I'll leave."

At that moment I realized that I had better get moving. So I quickly slipped out of my hiding place and headed to the chapel. I went into the chapel through a side door and quickly walked over to my best man who looked very relieved to see me. I don't remember a lot of what happened during the ceremony except that I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen. I remember when the minister said "You may now kiss the bride", as I kissed her I was picturing her with John's cock in her mouth. Strange thing is I was aroused.

The whole time we were standing in the reception line and having pictures taken, I kept thinking about the fact that Judy had a pussy full of cum that I didn't put there. I decided right then that as soon as we headed to the reception hall I was going to make some excuse so that I could take Judy up to the room the hotel had given us and before she could clean herself up and remove the evidence I was going to pretend to accidentally find the cum in her pussy and make her explain what had happened.

I had no trouble getting her up to the room as I supposed she was hoping to use the time to clean herself up. I soon as we got into the room I began kissing her and while she was kissing me back she was trying to keep me from lifting her gown up. I whispered in her ear that I wanted to taste her pussy. Judy said "Not now I have to go pee." I wouldn't let her go. I finally had to put it in the form of an ultimatum. I said, "You're acting as if you have something to hide" which she denied. Then I said "You are not leaving this room until I taste your pussy." I could feel that she was getting desperate then she finally gave in. I could almost feel that her resolve was gone and that she would be telling me everything I wanted to know in a couple of minutes. I reached down and grabbed the hem of her gown and quickly pulled it up till I had it high enough that the hem of the gown was now over her head. This left her helpless to defend herself. I push her down on the bed. This left her completely exposed. I expected her to try to cover herself up by she didn't move. I guess she just wanted to get it over with. I was already to start yelling "What's this all over your pussy? Is this cum? How'd it get here?" But when I looked down I saw the most sexy sight I have ever seen. Her panties were tightly covering her pussy again only this time they were soaked through with cum. Now her panties were transparent and I could see her matted pussy hair and the swollen lips of her pussy. I was suddenly overcome with passion. I just couldn't bring myself to start attacking her when all I wanted to do was make love to her. I heard her make some kind of sound. I think she might have been starting to cry. I don't know what came over me at that point. I just reached down and pressed my fingers against the wet spot in her panties. Then I said "My, you certainly are wet. And you pretended that you didn't want me to do this." Next I pulled he panties off, spread her legs and buried my face into her pussy. Right then I decided that I didn't want to know what that episode in the dressing room was about. As I licked and sucked on her pussy I told her that I couldn't ever remember when she was that wet or tasted that good before. When I said that, I could feel her body relax and a few minutes later she had an orgasm. After her orgasm I quickly dropped my pants and inserted my cock into my bride's wonderful pussy. Judy had another orgasm and then I filled her pussy.

When we were done Judy looked more relaxed, maybe even happy. She went off to the bathroom to cleanup thinking that the all evidence of her prenuptial activity was now washed away or more accurately eaten away. While Judy was in the bathroom I opened her little purse and took out the note John had given her. The note read:

Judy,

This note is to introduce you to John. John has been kind enough to agree to collect on the debt that became due on this the morning of your wedding. I hope by collecting this debt today I don't cause any irreparable harm to your marriage, but a bet is a bet and the debt must be paid.

Also please accept this check as a wedding gift and I wish you and your husband nothing but the best.

Love always, George

The check was for one thousand dollars. Wow!

When Judy came out of the bathroom she went to her suitcase to get a clean pair of panties but I stopped her. I told her I wanted her to wear the ones she'd been wearing . I said I liked the way they looked when they were wet and I said "This is your wedding day and those are your wedding panties." We both laughed at that as she put her panties on and then we returned to our reception.

During that first year of our marriage I thought about how I had seen Judy sucking and fucking a stranger on our wedding day and it always made me horny. As our first anniversary approached I decided that I should tell Judy what I had seen and let her know that it was all right. So I wrote Judy a letter detailing what I had seen and how it made me feel and that it didn't effect my love for her at all and how whenever I though about it I got very aroused and just wanted to make love to her. My plan was to give her the letter after our anniversary dinner.

When I got home from work on our anniversary, Judy was waiting for me at the front door with a very big smile on her face. As soon as I got to the door she threw her arms around me and said "Happy Anniversary! You're going to be a father. I went to the doctor today and found out I'm pregnant." We both jumped around excitedly celebrating the news then I went upstairs to change my clothes to go out to dinner. I went into my study and took the letter I had written to give to Judy and put it in my desk. I no longer saw any point in giving Judy the letter.

During the pregnancy Judy gained 40 pounds and only lost 20 in the first year after our son was born. I teased Judy about her weight but not too much. I wanted her to lose the weight but I didn't want to make her feel fat and ugly because she wasn't. For our fourth anniversary I bought us both a membership in a health club and we set a schedule for both of us to go at least three times a week. Judy enjoyed the workouts and she usually went to the club five times a week. By the time our fifth anniversary was approaching Judy had lost the extra 20 pounds and she claimed that she was the same size as when we got married.

For our fifth anniversary Judy's parents arranged to take our son for a few days so we could have some time alone together. I think they were hoping we would start another grandchild for them.

When I got home from work that night Judy called down from the bedroom and told me to come up she had something she wanted to show me. When I got up to our room Judy was in the bathroom with the door closed. She told me to start changing for dinner and she would be out in a minute. I was in my underwear when Judy opened the bathroom door and came out. She was standing there in her wedding gown. She was even wearing the vale. She spun around and said "I told you I was the same size I was when we got married."

She looked just as beautiful as she did on our wedding day. I walked over and took her in my arms and kissed her forgetting about the vale. Judy stopped me from removing the vale. She said that I had to wait till after dinner to attack her. Then she told me to hurry and get dressed. Just then the door bell rang. Judy said she would get it. I said "Dressed like that?" and Judy said "I think I am better dressed to answer the door than you are right now and besides I think it will be funny to see the reaction of whoever is at the door."

As Judy went to the door I peeked down from the loft to see who was at the door and what their reaction to the wedding gown would be. Judy opened the front door and in stepped John (the stranger who fucked Judy on our wedding day). He didn't say a word. He just closed the door behind him and followed Judy into the living room. Once again I watched frozen as John helped Judy to get down on her knees. Again he opened his pants and pulled out his cock. Then he lifted Judy's vale. As I watched this I realized that this time Judy was doing this for me. She must have found the letter I wrote her four years ago in my desk and decided to relive the event.

So I stood on the loft stroking my hard cock as I watched Judy suck on John' s cock till it was hard. Then she stood up and turned to lean over the back of the sofa and John lifted her gown up over her hips. I could now see that Judy was wearing the same panties and stockings she had on five years ago. John removed her panties and kneeled down and began licking Judy's beautiful cunt. I could see that Judy was enjoying herself more this time than she did the last time. John worked on Judy's pussy until she had a little orgasm then he stood up and pushed his large hard cock into Judy. As he began stroking his cock in and out of Judy' s pussy I could hear Judy making little moaning sounds in the back of her throat. Suddenly John pick up the pace of his thrusting and then I notice his buttocks clench tight as he began to spew his semen deep inside my beautiful bride.As the first hot blasts of John's cum hit Judy she began to convulse in an orgasm of her own. When John's climax ended he just stood leaning against Judy until his softened cock slipped out of her cunt.

With his work done John fixed his pants then helped Judy put her panties back on. Finally he pull her vale back down and left. The whole time he was here he never said a word and Judy never looked up to see if I was watching. I went back into the bedroom to wait for Judy.

When Judy came back upstairs she didn't say a word about what just happened so I decided to play along. When she saw how extremely hard my cock was she just said you better put that thing away until after dinner.

Judy had already prepared dinner so we went downstairs to eat. I was so aroused and excited by what I had just watched Judy doing that I couldn't concentrated on anything else. I wasn't even aware of what I was eating. All I could think about was Judy's pussy full of cum under her wedding gown.

After dinner I tried to get Judy to go up to our bedroom but she said that I would have to dance with her first. She put on a CD which was a collection of love songs and we danced slowly to these songs for the next 30 minutes. By the time we finally went up to our room my cock was so hard I thought it would break from being cramped inside my pants. Judy had me sit on the bed while she slowly removed her wedding gown. With the gown off she was standing in front of me with only her bra, panties and thigh high stockings on. When se turned to face me I could see the wet spot in the front of her panties. Judy came over to the bed and told me to lie back then she climbed on top of me. She crawled up till she was sitting on my chest with her knees on either side of my head. Her cum soaked panties were so close to my face I could smell them. Then Judy said "Is this what you want?" and she leaned forward and pressed the crotch of her panties on my mouth. Without hesitating I opened my mouth and began sucking on the cum soaked material that separated my mouth from her pussy. Judy moaned "Suck my cunt. I want to cum in your mouth just like I did on our wedding day with my cum mixed with the semen of the stranger who just fucked me."

I reached up and pulled the crotch of her panties aside and stuck my tongue as far inside Judy's cunt as I could. There was so much juice running out of her pussy and into my mouth I had no way of knowing how much was from her and how much was semen left there by John, and I didn't care. Five minutes of sucking on her pussy brought Judy to a powerful orgasm.

After her orgasm Judy helped me out of my pants and sat down on my cock At this point I had no resistance and blew a huge load of cum into Judy. After that we both just lay next to each other quietly for about ten minutes and then began to make slow passionate love and this continued for the next two hours and again the next morning.

After our morning love making session Judy told me that she had been looking in my desk for some stamps when she came across the letter I had written four years ago. She explained to me that long before we met she had a very close friend that if it hadn't been for one small problem he probably would have been the guy that would have taken her virginity instead of me. The problem was that he was gay. She said that over the years they had established a pattern of betting on the outcome of events using unusual wagers. The wagers had started out as money but as neither of them had much money in high school the only way they could make the wagers more interesting was to make them more risky or unusual. Judy said "For instance, during my senior year when my team lost the world series, pretending to be a guy, I had to get a date with a girl, take her parking and go as far as I could with her. I got as far as kissing her breasts and I got my hand up her skirt and pressed against her pussy through the crotch of her panty hose. The funny thing was that when I dropped her off at home afterward she whispered in my ear, 'Next time I won't wear any pantyhose.' Later that year when George's team lost the Super Bowl I made him attend our senior prom dressed as a woman. George, his date and I were the only ones who knew and no one else ever suspected a thing. But the big bet, the one you're most interested in happened that summer after we got out of high school. I told George that before he went away to college that he should tell his parents that he was gay. He said that he wished he could but that he couldn't, that they would never understand. I told he that he wasn't being fair to them, they were good people and they would love and accept him no matter what he was. Well this argument went back and forth for a while and suddenly it became a bet. I told him that if he told his parents that he was gay and that they said that they still loved him and accepted him for what he is that he would have to make love to me before the end of the summer. I know George loved me, but not sexually nevertheless I wanted George, my best friend, to take my virginity. In return George said that if I was wrong that on my wedding day, however far in the future that was, he would send a complete stranger to have sex with me before the wedding ceremony and I would have to go through with it. I was so sure of the bet I agreed to the wager."

Judy continued "Well George told his parents who promptly threw him out of their house and told him he wasn't there son and that they would not pay to send a God Damn Fagot to college. George was devastated and I was heartbroken. George didn't go to college. Instead he went into business for himself and became very successful. By the time our wedding came around I had forgotten about the bet. I hadn't talked to George in years so I never expected anyone to show up at the wedding to collect on the bet but they did. The rest you know."

I said, "How did you arrange to have the same guy come back for our anniversary?"

Judy replied, "After I read your letter I was able to think back to that day for the first time and not feel guilty that I had deceived you. As I thought about the whole thing and reread your letter I became very horny and suddenly the idea to recreate the occasion for our anniversary jumped into my head. I called George and reminisced with he for a while. He told me that he was able to reconcile with his parents a few years ago and now is quite happy with his life partner and his business. Then I told him about the letter and asked if he could arrange to have someone help us relive our wedding day. George loved the idea and said that he would take care of everything. I didn't know that he was going to send John to do a repeat performance until I opened the door and found he standing there."

I told Judy that I would like to meet George and she said don't worry you will, next weekend. Then Judy said that she would be willing to repeat this little play on any anniversary I wished, as long as she could still get into her wedding gown. I said that if she can't wear the gown maybe we would have to start a new tradition. Judy just gave me a wicked look and said "Okay, we can do that"

.