Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Time With Friend's Mom - Sex Story

Reuben and I had been friends for 5 years. Our families had never been too close, but they were all friendly. It was at the age of 14 I started to be physically attracted to older women. His mom, Barbara, suited exactly what I consider a sexy body. She had light brown, short and rather curly hair; tanned body; average sized breasts; a nice ass and lovely shaved legs. Sometimes I would see her walking to work in a tight, long skirt and a top showing some cleaving while I was waiting at the bus stop. I would always get horny and imagine her leaning over in that tight skirt letting me grab her ass.
Anyway, I was now 15 and it was Sunday during my Summer holidays. I called Reuben to see if he wanted to watch a movie. Barbara answered and said he wasn't home, but she wondered if I would like to keep her company because she had been home alone the entire weekend. I kindly said, "Sure I'll be right over" and she thanked me and hung up. Right after that I was thinking, "Oh my gosh, I hope she wants to fuck me!" I thought about how I could benefit from this visit, and remembered that I was desperate for a photo of her that I could masturbate to. So, I grabbed my digital camera, put on my favorite summer clothes and walked over to her house.
I usually just go around the back when seeing Reuben but I thought I just knock at the front door for seeing Barbara.
"Hi Sean how are you?" she said as soon as she opened the door.
"I'm good thanks, but it's incredibly hot outside" I replied.
She invited me in and offered me some food but I declined. It felt even hotter inside, like there was central heating which is totally unnecessary. She hadn't really thought about what a 44 year old woman could do with a 15 year old, so she said we could just sit on the sofa. We sat down and said how hot it was again and started fanning myself with my hand. She agreed and took her jacket off, revealing a small black t-shirt which hid her breasts, perhaps they were smaller than I thought. The heat was unbearable and I couldn't stand it so she said, "You can take your t-shirt off if you like."
"Are you sure?" I said back, even though I was desperate.
"Yeah it doesn't bother me" she said willingly.
I took my t-shirt off and she noticed how slim I was but ignored it. I saw she was really hot as well and somehow I built up the courage to say, "You can take your top off as well if you're too hot."
"If it's OK with you" She said and immediately took it off. She was wearing a white bra, my favorite type of lingerie, nothing special, just plain white. I had a huge erection. Never did I expect to see so much of Barbara and be so close! She caught me staring at her breasts and confidently said, "They're not as good as they look"
Even though I was embarrassed about being caught staring I thought I could maybe take this further and I asked, "Why do you say that?"
"Well I'm 44," she said grabbing her boobs, "and they just aren't what they used to be.
Now I could tell they would sag a bit without the bra but I've always been attracted to mature women with real tits that aren't perfect. So I said, "Well they seem fine to me. Your husband's a lucky man."
"He doesn't appreciate my body anymore, we rarely have sex now." I was shocked she was telling me this! Then I thought, the more I act like I want to hear more and am interested in her body (not sexually), the more I'll get to see, especially if I compliment her. I thought of the perfect thing to say, "How could not appreciate it? For a woman in her 30's you've got a wonderful body!"
"Really? And I'm in my 40's Sean."
"What?" I said as if i was confused, "You can't be..."
"Yeah, I'm 44, but thank you"
"Oh, you're welcome. I always thought you were a really young mother."
At this point I noticed her catch sight of my erection through my shorts. I decided not to move in case I make it obvious that it's there. But now she said something that truly surprised me, "I guess you've never seen a woman's breasts now have you?" Did she want to show me? If so, I'd have to pretend that all I want is to see what they're like and learn new things.
"No, never. They're just a big mystery." I replied"
"Would you like to see mine?" Now I was excited.
"Uh, sure."
She leaned forward and unbuckled her bra letting it fall to her lap and her rather saggy breasts hung out. I sat there jaw slightly dropped and just staring.
"They look fine," I said, even though they were amazing, I wanted to grab them, lick them and put my hard dick between them. I put my hands up a bit and said, "May I..." then signaled that I wanted to hold them. She was hesitant but she nodded.
I went to touch them, they felt amazing, I had never touched a woman's boob before and they were great. I lifted them up and said, "They don't seem to, you know, sag too much, and the nipples are great."
I pressed them together and bounced them up and down. Then i moved them up right up towards her mouth and she tilted her head and kissed her nipple then smiled at me. I laughed a little and kissed the same nipple then we both laughed and I let go of them.
"You're very slim. The complete opposite of my husband." She said. And this was true, her husband was half black, shorter than both her and I, but a very muscly 45 year old man.
"Yeah I know, I don't really have any muscle" I said. I put my arm across me and tensed to show what little muscle was there. She grabbed my upper arm in both hands and started gently rubbing it. Then she moved my arm away and started touching my chest and nipples, then lowering to my stomach, something I forgot to do.
"I think if I lie down my body looks a bit better" I said to her.
"Go for it then" She replied.
She stood up and I lay down, it was obvious that i had an erection and it was quite uncomfortable so I quickly lifted my underwear and moved my penis then put my underwear back down. She just smiled at me and I blushed. Then I put my hands on my stomach where you could see my abs which are only there because I'm so slim and I do rock climbing. She got on her knees and started feeling my abs with her right hand. I looked over the side of the sofa and her left hand was down her shorts! She was masturbating! I put my hand on hers and moved it lower towards my shorts. "You can take your shorts of if you're still too hot. I'm going to, I'm totally comfortable with you being nude if you want."
"OK then" I said.
She turned around and I took my shorts off, my dick was stretching the top of my underwear up and from my view I could just see down them. She took her shorts off as well, she was wearing white underwear, matching her bra. She wasn't the slimmest woman, but the small amount of fat was fine. Now that I was comfortable around her I said, "You can take that off as well if you want, there's no point wearing them."
She turned around and saw I was still in my underwear but said, "I guess you've never seen vagina before either."
"No I have not." I replied. She immediately took them off revealing her wet hairy pussy, then she started feeling it in front of me and said, "What do you think?"
"It's great! Can I feel it?"
"Sure. I'll just sit down"
She sat down on the couch and spread her legs, I got down on the floor and got in between her legs.
"I don't know what's what but, I'll have a go, then tell me what's best to do later."
I started stroking her entire pussy with my four fingers then used one finger to investigate inside. She started making sounds of pleasure and saying "oh that feels good", and "yeah right there". I was so horny, clearly so was she. I opened it up and saw all the pink flesh inside. I got two fingers and went in as far as I could, moving them around, then in and out. Her sounds of pleasure started to turn into moans of pleasure. She was incredibly wet already. "Use your tongue" she managed to say between her moans. I was excited for this, I moved my head towards her pussy and and started licking the outside of her pussy, occasionally tasting her pubes, which wasn't a problem. I stuck my tongue in as deep as I could, she loved it, and I loved the taste of it. I struggled to do anything else and I think she got a bit bored. I pulled my head out, looked at her and listened to her say, "Kiss me, have you ever kissed a girl before?" I had actually kissed plenty of girls before but I wanted to make this more special so I said no. She was sitting down so I pushed her back a bit and sort of leaned over her and pressed my lips against hers. She was an amazing kisser, she really got into it. We started kissing harder and harder, it was amazing. She lowered her hands down my back and slipped her fingers underneath my underwear and started rubbing my bottom and went put her hands further until she reached my balls from behind. She pushed me off her, forcing me to sit down then yanked my briefs down. "Wow you've got a nice cock for a 15 year old! It's so big! Wait till you're in your 20's!" I had measured it to be 5.5 inches which is the average for a British man, even though I'm American. But when she asked how long it was I said 6.5 inches so she stays impressed. She was rubbing it intensely which felt amazing but I didn't make any noise. I was hoping she would give me a blow job. She slowed down and looked up at me with that beautiful face and smile then moved her moved towards my cock. She kissed the top and tickled it with her tongue. She stroked the side of it with her lips then put the whole end of my cock in her mouth. I gave her a look which said "Go on" and at that she went deep, very deep, all the way to the end, back and forth. "Oh yeah Barbara, you got it. You're amazing at sucking my cock. Go faster." She sped up and started groaning and going red in the face. I was making the noises I make sometimes when I masturbate. It felt amazing! "Wait stop!" I said and I took it out of her mouth. "If I cum I'll lose interest."
"So? I wanna taste your cum, I haven't given a BJ in a long time!" She said.
"Don't you wanna go further?" I asked.
She just stared at me, moved onto the sofa, still staring at me, turned sideways now facing me with her right leg on the top of the back of the sofa and left leg over the edge. She leaned back a bit, opened her pussy wide and said "You got it big boy, but make sure I get your cum on my face."
I let her lie down almost flat on the sofa and moved my cock towards her vagina. This was going to be it, my first time, sexual intercourse, with Barbara, the sexiest woman alive. My dick touched her pussy, I poked it a bit and teased her. "I have wanted to do this for a year now Barbara" I said right before I put my dick in. Oh it felt so good, I started slow but she told me to go harder and faster, she said "Oh"and "Yes" a lot. I started making grunting noises and went even harder, making her go much louder. "Fuck me!" She screamed! "Fuck me Sean!!" Now I was going full throttle, yelling as I went in and out. She let out a scream and told we she was cumming. I went for about 5 more seconds before I knew I was about to cum. I took my cock out and rushed to her face. She opened her mouth wide and my dick was angled quite high. I yanked my dick a couple of times and I cummed everywhere, all of her face and in her mouth, on the sofa and the floor, some went a few meters away. It was the greatest experience of my life and she loved every second of it. I watched her swallow some cum and lick around her mouth for more. She would never get it all, I had never released such a massive load in my life. She started sucking the last of the cum out of my dick. She rubbed it on her face to get the rest of the cum then sucked it off my dick and repeated that a few times.
All of this happened in just 90 minutes, from walking in the door to cumming all over her. We were really sweaty and tired. We just lay on the carpet holding hands and occasionally touching each other. She finally said, "It's getting quite late." Even though it was only 4:30pm. "thanks so much for everything, especially the amazing fuck. How was your first time?"
"Fucking incredible. And I'm so glad it was with you. You are the sexiest woman alive. I've been attracted to you ever since I first masturbated, I've always thought about you. I love everything about you. I hope we can do this again sometime."
"Definitely, and we can try new things."
"Thank you so much, I've learned a lot."
I leaned over her and kissed her on the lips then went down to her breasted and kissed them a few times. Then kissed her stomach then reached her vagina and went down her thighs and her legs and lastly kissed her toes. I put my clothes back on and said "have a good night, I hope to see you again soon."
Then I walked away, said goodbye, she said goodbye back I went home as if nothing had happened, I had just been hanging out with Reuben.
Barbara and I have been having sex every 1 or 2 weeks since then and trying new things like anal and using toys. Neither of us want a relationship with each other, I have a girlfriend now and I'm not planning on having sex with her as I'm not that physically attracted to her and we're underage. Barbara and I have a sexual bond. I pray that bond never goes away.

.