Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The New Neighbors - Sex Story

I watched as the new neighbors moved in. The summer break had just started and I was already bored. I watched as the mom got out of the moving truck and two younger versions joined her. The two girls looked like twins about 14 or 15 years old, with shoulder length red hair. Their mom was really hot looking too, she looked almost too young to be their mom, but then I am not really good at guessing a woman’s age.

It was Saturday, so dad was home. I thought it would be good for us both to get out of the house. Besides, it had been a year since mom had died and dad was still only puttering around the house. I am 16 and dad is 34, I take after him a lot, we both have brown hair kept cut short. I went downstairs to find dad sitting in the kitchen, “Dad, the new neighbors are moving in. I was wondering if you might go over with me to ask if they needed any help”.

Dad looked up from taking a drink of coffee, smiling. “Let me guess, they have a daughter”.

I grinned back, “Twins. Will you go with me”?

Dad laughed as he stood and moved to put the cup in the sink, “Sure, why not. We can be good neighbors”.

As we crossed the yard, we saw them struggling with the heavy ramp at the back of the truck. Dad quickened his pace, “Wait a minute ladies; we’ll give you a hand with that”.

The mom turned, startled as we stopped in front of them. Dad held out his hand, “We’re your neighbors. I’m Eric and this is my son Charles”.

The mom held out her hand smiling, “Carol and these are my daughters, Dawn and Victoria. We could defiantly use the help”.

We spent the next few hours helping them unload the truck and moving things around in the house. We found out that Carol was divorced and her ex lived overseas. The divorce hadn’t been a good one, so they never saw him. They found out about mom, I think I let to much slip about dad not doing anything since then. I felt real good about them and I think dad did too. He was more animated then I have seen him in a long time. Lunch time came and dad invited them over for lunch. Carol had laughed, “Lunch with two bachelors. This could be interesting”.

I think they were surprised because the house was clean. We went into the kitchen and dad started making soup while I started making a fruit salad. The girls wanted to help, but dad had laughed as he poured ice tea and pointed to the back door. “This is our treat. Why don’t you girls go out by the pool and relax. We’ll call you when lunch is ready”.

Dawn and Victoria had perked up at the word pool and I had high hopes of seeing them in something skimpy. (Little did I know how soon that would be). When everything was done, I went to get the girls. I stepped out the door and froze. They were laid back in the lounge chairs naked. Carol looked over to see me and laughed softly, “I hope you don’t mind us getting some sun”.

I shook my head and cleared my throat, “I… no. I don’t mind. Lunch is ready”.

Dawn and Victoria both looked to have breasts about 34 B. Carol’s though were larger, maybe 36D. They stood and moved towards the house without bothering to dress, only carrying their clothing. Carol stopped next to me and smiled, “From your reaction, you haven’t seen many naked women”.

I took a breath and finally looked up from her beasts as my face turned red. “No, you are the first girls I’ve seen. You’re beautiful”!

Carol laughed and stepped close to hug me, “Thank you Charles; it’s good to know a boy still likes the way I look”.

She kissed me softly and glanced at her daughters as she turned to walk to the door. Dawn and Victoria both stepped close blushing, Dawn kissed me and looked into my eyes before turning to follow her mother. Victoria waited for them to go in the house and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. When she pulled back, I blinked in confusion. Victoria laughed, “You haven’t been with a girl have you Charles”?

I shook my head, I wanted so bad to reach out and grab her that it wasn’t funny. She took my hand, “Dawn and I will have to do something about that”.

She led me back into the house. Dad seemed to be taking things better then me because he was talking to Carol as if this happened every day. We sat down to eat and Carol looked at the salad, “This salad looks amazing, how did you learn how to do it”?

I froze, looking at dad and then away as I felt the pain wash over both of us. I wasn’t hungry anymore. I pushed back from the table and walked away, heading to my room. I heard my dad talking behind me, but kept going. Making the salad had been the last thing mom had taught me. It had been the day she had been killed in a car accident, only minutes before actually.

I stood looking out the window trying to forget, so it wouldn’t hurt so much. I heard them enter the room behind me. Carol stopped a couple of feet behind me. I sighed, “I thought I was over that. Then a simple question brings her absence back. When does the pain stop”?

Carol put her hand on my shoulder, “I’m sorry Charles”.

I turned to face her, “Carol, you are a beautiful woman. The question you asked was normal. There is nothing for you to be sorry about. Besides, I could never hold anything against a beautiful naked woman standing in front of me”.

Carol laughed and stepping closer. She embraced me, giving me a deep kiss. When she stepped back, she smiled, “If you really think I am beautiful, desirable and if my daughter’s haven’t completely satisfied you. Then come see me and we’ll see what I can teach you”.

I smiled, “Carol, I am honored that you trust me enough to make that offer, but you don’t have to”.

Carol smiled, “Charles, I hate to disillusion you, but my daughter’s and I are horny bitches. It has been months for me and I am a confirmed nymphomaniac. If you want it or need it, come see me”.

She turned to face the door and reached back over her lovely butt. She slid her hand through her exposed cunt slit. I smiled and looked at her daughters, “Carol, I don’t know if you are serous. My father seems to like you and I don’t want to ruin things for him”.

Carol turned back to me, “Charles, I intend to take your father to bed and fuck him for the next hour or so. I was serous about letting you fuck me though, if you can, come see me”.

She smiled and walked out with me watching her. I looked at Dawn and Victoria, “Is she really serious”?

Dawn and Victoria both nodded and stepped closer. Dawn put her hand on my chest, “We know we are not our mother. She was right when she said we are horny bitches”.

She looked at Victoria and frowned, “Charles, we are pretty active. I don’t want to embarrass you, but one guy usually can’t keep up with both of us. Neither one of us wants to let the other have you by themselves”.

I smiled, thinking of my condition. “Girls, I don’t think I will have any problem with both of you, but I don’t want you to feel like you have to”.

Victoria moved up to me and started to back me towards the bed, “We did warn you”.

I smiled and stopped moving as my legs touched the bed. Victoria pushed but I didn’t move. I pulled her into an embrace, “You can wait a minute for me to catch up. Besides I want to look at the two of you. I don’t know why your mother can’t tell the two of you apart, it’s obvious to me”.

Dawn laughed as she closed with me, “That’s because we have gone out of our way to make sure you see a difference”.

I laughed and sat down, “Maybe. I don’t think the three of us will fit on my bed though. We could go into the guest room. It has a queen size bed”.

Dawn looked at Victoria and I saw something pass between them. I smiled and even before they turned back to me, I was reaching for their hands. “Come on”.

We left my room and walked down the hall. I was stopped at the door into my dad’s room. He had left it open and I looked in and saw him standing by the bed with Carol knelling in front of him. She was sucking his cock and I saw the way he was tensing. “Dad? Are you ok”?

Dad looked up at me, turning a little red, “Charles… amm… I didn’t…”

Dad finally sighed, “Yes son, I’m fine”.

I nodded and reached out to quietly pull his door closed. I looked at Dawn and Victoria, turning a little red myself, “Sorry, he hasn’t been with a woman since mom. I think he thinks it would be like he would be cheating on her”.

The girls took my hands, “You don’t have to apologize, our mother will help him”.

I nodded and led them the few feet further down the hall and into the guest room. I sat them on the bed and stepped back. I stripped my cloths off and looked at them not sure what to do next. They looked at each other and grinned. Victoria looked at me, her smiled definitely looked predatory. “Now if you only have the endurance we’ll be in heaven”.

I smiled, “Since this is my first time, you will have to teach me. I do want to taste both of you though”.

Dawn and Victoria looked at each other and grinned. Dawn moved back on the bed and got on her hands and knees. Victoria pulled me towards the bed, “Lay down and slid up under her pussy”.

I stopped Victoria and pulled her to me. I kissed her while running my hands down over her butt. She laughed and pushed me towards the bed, “You’ll get your turn with me. Now go lick my sister’s pussy”.

I laughed and lay back sliding under Dawn. Her pussy was trimmed short with all the hair around the entrance shaved. I reached up to gently caress her pussy and she sighed. Victoria slid on top of my chest, her breast just below mine. I glanced into her smiling face, as she reached up to her sister’s pussy. She opened Dawn’s pussy, showing me everything. She showed me where to lick and what else I needed to do to please Dawn. Dawn’s pussy had been getting wetter while Victoria did this and I saw a small trickle of liquid at her entrance and not waiting for Victoria, I pulled Dawn’s hips down a little and licked it off with my tongue. Dawn groaned, “mmmm… good”.

With that she lowered her pussy down onto my face. I stuck my tongue in her hole and licked along the inside of her pussy lips as I felt Victoria slid down my body to my cock. My cock is eight inches long and about two wide, so when she put it in her mouth and took it down her throat, I thought I was I heaven. I moaned into Dawn’s pussy and covered her clit with my mouth. I alternated sucking gently and flicking her clit around with my tongue. The first time her hips thrust down as she groaned, “yes”!

Victoria started bobbing her head on my cock as I licked Dawn’s clit hard and stuck my tongue back in her for more of her girl juice. I felt my balls tighten and warned Victoria, “Victoria, I’m going to cum”!

Her mouth fucked my cock a few more times and then buried it down her throat as I started shooting strong spurts of cum. She choked at first, but quickly caught up, swallowing everything I gave her. I kept licking Dawn and sucked in her clit as my hips bucked gently against Victoria’s face. Dawn squirted a small amount of cum out onto my neck and chest as she froze, “Victoria! Oh fuck”!

Her hips continued to jerk a little as her weight settled onto my face. I felt Victoria slid my still hard cock out of her mouth and move back up my body, licking my chest and neck clean of Dawn’s cum, “Charles, your cum tastes great and you are still hard. So far you are scoring points”.

Dawn sighed and moved forward before turning around and kissing me, “You get high marks from me to”.

Dawn kissed Victoria and I watched as I saw their tongues push the taste of my cum back and forth. When they were done they both looked into my face as Victoria leaned down to kiss me. I smiled and pulled her closer for our kiss. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I tasted the saltiness from my own cum. I played with her tongue until she pulled back with a smile, “Are you ready to taste my pussy”?

I gently pulled on her to get her to move up. Dawn leaned down first, stopping us, “I am going to fuck your hard cock and make you a man”.

I grinned as I pulled her close for a kiss, “Thank you”.

Dawn smiled, “Your welcome”.

She moved down and Victoria moved up to straddle my face. I held Victoria’s hips to stop her, so I could look at her pussy and watch Dawn put my cock inside her. Dawn put her leg over me and rose up, grabbing my cock gently. She rubbed it through her pussy and then put the head in. She looked up at me as she slowly sank down. She felt incredible; soft, tight and so warm. I closed my eyes and then pull Victoria down onto my face. I did the same thing as I had with Dawn, licking her pussy lips and sucking her clit, before flicking it with my tongue. Victoria groaned, “ooohhh… I really need this”.

Dawn’s laugh was a little ragged, “You can say that again”.

Dawn’s pussy felt so good riding me that I had a hard time concentrating on Victoria. Victoria started rubbing her pussy back and forth. I could feel her inner thighs getting tight and started shoving my tongue up her in time with Dawn’s rhythm. Victoria suddenly stopped, “ooooohhhh”!

Her cum flooded my mouth, I swallowed as fast as I could but a lot washed down my cheeks and neck. Dawn’s rhythm changed, she sat all the way down on me, with my cock tight against the back of her cunt. She rocked back and forth, grinding her clit on my pelvis. Victoria leaned forward, and pulled her wet pussy away. I saw Dawn grinding on me with her eyes closed, she was shaking every now and then. Victoria turned around and kissed my cummy face, she looked at Dawn, “Quite grinding and fuck him already”!

Dawn opened her eyes and looked down at me as I placed my hands on her hips. When she saw my face she started laughing, “Victoria, did you try to drown him”.

Victoria grinned, “I think he swallowed most of it”.

Dawn laughed again “Did you like it Charles”.

I grinned at her, “Yes as a matter of fact, I did”.

Victoria leaned down and started licking my face before giving me a kiss, “Thank you”.

I kissed her back as Dawn did as her sister asked and started fucking me harder. Victoria slid down until she was lying beside us. I had to close my eyes because it felt so good, I didn’t want to cum before Dawn. Victoria leaned against me and rubbed my chest, “Does she feel good”?

I groaned, “Yes”.

Victoria laughed softly, “Then pump some cum into her”.

I groaned again as I almost lost it, “but she hasn’t cum”.

Dawn groaned as Victoria laughed again, “That’s because she has been holding back, waiting for you”.

That did it; I grabbed Dawn’s hips tighter and shoved up into her cunt as my cock exploded. “I’m Cumming”!

Dawn jerked as my hot cum shot into her cunt hard, filling it quickly and then pouring out to puddle on my groin and then on the bed between my legs. Dawn looked down towards her pussy and froze as her body went rigid. “ooohhhh fuck”!

Her body gave a couple of big jerks and she fell forward onto my chest. She sighed and hugged me tight, “oh, that was good”.

She looked into my face, “You’re still hard”!

I smiled and kissed her, “Surprise”!

She laughed as she moved forward to let my cock slip out of her, “Your turn Victoria”.

She rolled to the side opposite of Victoria and Victoria scooped the small puddle of cum up and held it out to Dawn. Dawn smiled and pulled Victoria’s fingers into her mouth. Victoria leaned across me to kiss Dawn and then swung her leg over my hips. When she sat up, Dawn grabbed my hard cock and guided it to her sister’s pussy. Victoria sat down slowly and sighed as my cock slid up inside her slippery cunt. I closed my eyes and sighed as she finally took the last of my cock. I looked at Dawn who was staring at me. She grinned, “You like being inside her”?

I smiled and leaned towards her for a kiss. “As much as I liked being inside you”.

I looked at Victoria, “I’ve been awful passive about this”.

Victoria grinned as she rose up, “That’s because we are doing you. Tomorrow you can do us”.

She suddenly sat down and then started fucking me and I shuddered before looking at her again, “I have to wait until tomorrow”?

Dawn rubbed my chest, “After Victoria is done, I get to give you another blowjob”.

I caressed her thigh, “So, I have to wait until tomorrow”?

Victoria stopped, “Do you think you will have anything left over after Dawn’s done”?

I smiled, “I know something you don’t”.

Victoria lay down on top of me and I loved the way her breasts felt. “What do you know”?

I kissed the tip of her nose, “I don’t know if I should tell you or just surprise you”.

Dawn laughed and Victoria grinned as she started moving her hips, “We have ways of making you talk”.

I closed my eyes and groaned, “Okay, okay, I’ll talk. I have to take supplements, lots of them. I have this condition”.

I opened my eyes and looked at the girls, “I have bad pain if I don’t… relieve myself six times a day”.

Victoria stopped moving, “Relieve yourself”?

I grabbed her hips and groaned, “Come on Victoria”.

She grinned, “Keep talking”.

I looked at Dawn to see her grin, “Ok, you know what I mean, I have to… cum. At least six times a day or I start hurting really bad. Ten times is better, I am able to actually sleep through the night”.

Victoria looked at Dawn as she went back to fucking me. I think it was unconsciously though. She shivered and got this big grin, “Wait until we tell momma”.

Dawn’s grin got bigger, “She did say, if he needs it”.

Victoria’s laugh turned into a groan, “Oh shit”!

I had started thrusting up into her and felt her cunt tighten. Victoria started trying to grind but I kept shoving up into her. She was shaking and groaning as we fucked. She suddenly stopped and jerked two or three times, “oh fuck”!

Her pussy squeezed me tight and I felt her squirt cum on my cock. I held her until she relaxed and went back to fucking up into her now soaked pussy. I was fucking harder and listening to her little grunts of, “oh yes”.
And, “so nice”.

Dawn laughed into my ear, “I’ve never seen her like this, keep fucking her”.

I turned my head to kiss her and Victoria put her head on my shoulder, “Oh fuck I need this”.

I kissed her shoulder as I kept trying to shove my cock in her as far as I could. Victoria jerked and started shuddering again, as her cunt tightened on my cock and she squirted cum as she screamed. “Oh fuck! Dawn help me! I… I need his cum”!

Dawn laughed and moved down and I felt her hand between my legs as I tried to get deeper into Victoria. Dawn’s hand started caressing my balls as Victoria started grunting, “Fuck yeah”!

I could feel the stirring in my balls as Victoria started squirting cum every time I shoved into her. She screamed again, “OH FUCK! Not again”!

She started jerking almost like she was convulsing and I lost it. I slammed into her and held her tight as I started pumping cum up into her pussy, “I’m cumming”!

We were both jerking and didn’t notice Dad and Carol enter. Dawn started laughing as my cum started pouring out of Victoria while she jerked and convulsed on top of me. I shivered and shot one last jet of sperm into her and moved my hands up to just hold her. When I heard the laughter by the door, I looked over a shuddering Victoria and saw my dad and Carol.

I just let my head fall back to the bed with a groan as Dawn joined their laughter. Dad and Carol moved closer and sat on the side of the bed as I gently caressed Victoria as she slowly relaxed. Dawn moved up to lie beside us and finally Victoria opened her eyes and looked at me, “I’m in love. Marry me”?

Dawn, Carol and dad all laughed and Victoria blushed and then laughed with them. I grinned and moved to gently spill her beside Dawn. Carol reached out and gently grabbed my semi hard cock, “We heard the screaming and thought someone was getting hurt. Instead, we found my daughter getting the ride of her life. I think I’m jealous”.
Dawn and Victoria both laughed as they climbed halfway across me, lying on my body. They looked at my dad, Dawn grinned, “Have you told mom about his medical condition”?

My dad looked at me and smiled, “No”.

Carol looked from dad to me. She looked at her daughter’s, “What medical condition”?

Dawn’s grin got bigger, but Victoria laughed as she turned to kiss me. She looked back at her mother, “He has to cum six times a day or he’s in pain”.

Carol looked at me and blinked as she digested this, but Dawn laughed and reached down to put her hand on my cock with her mothers. “Charles said he needs ten to sleep, so he has seven more to go”.

Carol’s grip tightened and then she laughed. She looked at dad’s smiling face. “I hope you don’t mind if we help with his problem”?

Dad laughed as he pulled her to her feet, “not as long as you help me with mine”.

The girls all laughed and Carol started pulling dad towards the door, “Well I better finish what I started then”.

I watched them leave and looked back at Dawn and Victoria. Dawn slid down my body, but Victoria snuggled up next to me, “Thank you Charles, that was the best fuck I have ever had”.

I kissed her and we both watched as Dawn started licking my cock. She also scooped some of the cum off me and licked her fingers clean. Finally she looked up at us and grinned, “You both taste good”.

My grin turned into a gasped as my cock slipped into her mouth. I went from semi hard to rock hard in that second. Dawn licked the head of my cock and then fucked it down her throat. Every time she pulled back, she teased and licked the head again. I thought it would take a long time to cum but I already felt the tightness in my balls. I closed my eyes with a groan and felt Victoria stir against me. Victoria moved over my chest and started kissing me. I felt myself getting close, “Dawn, I’m going to cum”.

She started sucking the head and teasing it with her tongue while her hand started squeezing and milking the base of my cock. Victoria kissed me again, sticking her tongue in my mouth. I felt my cum start to rise and grunted into her mouth. Suddenly I was cumming and Dawn shoved her mouth down my cock until I was in her throat spurting streams of cum into her stomach. Victoria pulled away from me to watch her sister swallow my cum. With a final shudder I lay back and Dawn pulled off my cock and swallowed the last little bit that was in her mouth. Dawn moved up onto my other side and caressed my chest. She looked at her sister, “Well? I think we should keep him”.

Victoria laughed, “We fuck him when we are horny and mom fucks him when he needs it”?

Dawn laughed with her, “Well, we can help mom a little bit, he is going to be our… boyfriend”.

Victoria kissed my chest and rolled off the bed, “Then it’s a deal”.

I looked from girl to girl, “Are you done planning my future”?

They laughed and Dawn kissed me before slipping out of my arms and off the bed, “For now. How about helping us with our bedrooms”?

I smiled and glanced at my soft cock, “Well since you helped me with my problem, I would be glad to help you with yours”.

They laughed as I got up and put my clothes back on. Ten minutes later I was going from room to room in their house moving beds, dressers and desks. I helped the girls make their beds with much teasing. I set up one bedroom for an office, Carol worked from home. We went into the kitchen and started putting things away after washing them. Carol and dad came in while we were doing that. Dad looked so relaxed that I smiled at him and he laughed, “Are they training you for after the wedding”?

I laughed with Dawn as Victoria blushed. Dawn went to dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She stepped back laughing, “We’re going to make it common law so we can both keep him”.

Everyone laughed and we went back to work, two hours later we were finally done. Dad backed her car off the trailer and Carol was ready to take the rental truck back. She asked dad if he would drive her car and pick her up. Dad smiled but shook his head, “I have to make a run to the cleaners for my work clothes. Charles has a license and can do it for you”.

Carol got this look and her daughters laughed. Victoria pushed me towards her mother, “Just save us some for later”.

Carol laughed and handed me her keys and I followed her. At the rental place I waited outside as she turned the truck in. When she finally came out, I thought she would want to drive, but she just walked around to the other side of the car. She smiled at me as I drove off, “Now, back to our talk in the bedroom. You have a problem; my daughters and I are the answer. If you like, I will talk to them about the best way to solve it. I know they talk about being active, but I was serious about myself, that is my problem. With you and your father I should be fine, so when my girls need a break please come give it to me”.

She reached across the seat and unzipped my pants, “To start with, how many times have you cum today? And how many more do you need”?

I watched as she folded my pants back and pulled my hard cock out. I finally looked at her face, “Four times. Usually, I need at least six to stop hurting but even then I am still uncomfortable, so if I want to sleep all night, I bring myself off ten times throughout the day”.

Carol smiled and turned to my now leaking cock and put her mouth over it. I groaned and concentrated on driving. By the time I was ready to cum, we were home. I barely made it into the drive and got the car turned off when it happened. I sat back and my hips bucked as I started pumping cum into her mouth. I watched as she started swallowing and shivered. When I was finished, she pulled off and licked the head before sitting up.
She looked out the window to see her daughters standing there. When she got out they grabbed her and started pulling her towards their house. I fixed my pants and got out. They had left the front door open for me, so I walked in. I heard them talking in one of the bedrooms. I thought about going back there but I really needed a rest, I set the keys on the table and left.

Back in my house, I saw that dad wasn’t back yet. I took my supplements and grabbed a pair of shorts and my radio. I went out by the pool, turned the radio on and swam a couple of laps before lying back to relax. I woke to someone caressing my chest. I opened my eyes to see Dawn and Victoria sitting on each side of me naked. I smiled, “Are you going to join me for a swim”?

They smiled and Victoria ran her hand across my chest. “Talk first, then a swim”.

I sat up and looked at them, “What do you want to talk about”?

Dawn rested her hand on my leg, “Your condition”.

I sighed, “Girls, I can take care of myself”.

Victoria put her hand on my other leg, “That’s not the way it works between a boyfriend and girlfriend”.

I looked at them, “Girls, I have dealt with this since I was twelve. I am not going to… use you like some…”

Dawn laughed, but Victoria caressed my chest, “Charles, just listen. One of us, me, Dawn or mom, will be here every morning, afternoon, evening and at night. We will keep the count, but we need to know some things”.

I shifted to face her, “Really girls, you don’t have to do this”.

Dawn reached out and turned my head to face her, “We know we don’t. We even know it is going to get old quick. This doesn’t mean we are going to fuck you every time. We may only help you… masturbate. But, if we use you when we need release, we won’t get another bad reputation. I’m a little worse then Victoria, she only needs it two or three times a week. We both had reputations as… sluts. Mom is worse then both of us put together, if you cum on or in her, five or six times a day she will be in heaven. Now we really do need information. How often do you take your supplements? And where do you keep them”?

I looked at their faces and finally lay back, “Okay, but you’ll have to make me talk”.

The girls laughed and I felt Dawn shift as she started to straddle me. My hand stopped her, “Just lay with your breasts on my chest, I like that”.

Victoria laughed as Dawn lay half on me, her beautiful breasts on my chest. Victoria lay on my other side with her breasts against me as well, “Is this better”?

I smiled and kissed her, “Yes. Now, my supplements, I take them three times a day, morning noon and night. I keep them on the kitchen counter. I also have to eat yogurt and drink lots of milk”.

Dawn put her head on my shoulder, “Do you really need it ten times”?

I gently caressed her back, “I’ve tried less and always ended up tossing and turning all night and in pain by morning”.

Victoria looked at me, “what about drugs”?

I shook my head, “Don’t even go there. They can only cut it in half but at the cost of me being sick all day. The doctor said something about an allergy”.

Dawn sighed and slipped to the side, “Now for our business. Before we moved, mom said no dating. Any boyfriend, we had to bring home. Now she said we can date. That means movies and going out to eat. Do you have a job? Our mom suggested working for her”.

I looked at Dawn and then at Victoria, “No I don’t have a job yet, I quit after…”

I looked away and then back at Dawn, “What kind of work does your mom need done”?

Victoria laughed, “Mom needs a gofer. You know, go for this or go for that”.

I laughed with them and looked at Victoria, “And what does she pay”?

Victoria grinned, “Her last gofer dressed nice, drove a nice car and always seemed to have money so I guess she pays good. She’ll be over in a little while. She’s trying to decide who to hire to set up her home network”.

I looked at her and stood up. I held my hands down to the girls, “I think it would be a good time for me to ask for a job then. Unless you girls want to stay and enjoy the sun”?

They looked at each other and lay back, “We’ll enjoy the sun and maybe the pool”.

I pointed to the cabinet by the back door, “The sunscreen lotion is in there, use it or you’ll burn”.

When I got to the girls house, I hesitated and knocked. Carol opened the door holding a phone in one hand talking to someone about wanting a worker there today. I smiled, “The girls said you need help setting up a network? I can do it if you want”.

She looked at me and then at the phone, she put it back to her ear. “If you can’t, then fine I’ll get the boy next door”.

She hung up and grinned at me, “You know about networks”?

I nodded, “I set one up at school and at the last place I worked”.

Carol led me back to her office and pointed to the boxes littering her desk. While I pulled everything out, we talked. About the job she was offering and about what she did. When I had everything unpacked, I looked around the room. “All the terminals in here”?

Carol laughed and shook her head and told me where each was to go. Since it was going to be a wireless network it was real easy. The hard part came when I had to call the cable company and set the modem up. When I was finally done, Carol looked at me, “So, do you want to work for me”?

I nodded and she smiled, “Charles, if you work for me, your… treatment must be separate. And we’ll need to find a nice used car for you”.

I smiled back, “I understand about keeping sex out of the workplace. And I already have a car. Dad bought it for my sixteenth birthday”.

Carol laughed and started walking towards me, “Well in that case, work is over for the day. Where did you leave my daughters”?

I smiled, “By the pool. I think my first home project is going to be a gate between our backyards so they can come and go without the clothes”.

Carol laughed and guided me towards her bedroom, “Are you up to six yet”?

I shook my head, “No, still at five”.

She stopped by the bed and turned to me. As she undressed me, she was smiling, “Did they talk to you”?

I nodded, “I told them they didn’t have to, but their stubborn”.

Carol stood and started undressing, “Charles, they may get tired of it, but I never do. We set up a schedule and made allowances for them getting horny. But what it adds up to is me”.

When she was naked, she backed up to the bed and wiggled her finger for me to follow. She lay back on the bed and moved up and spread her legs. When I got on the bed, she pulled me on top of her and guided my cock to her pussy. I pushed into her cunt all the way, and closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling.

When I opened my eyes she was smiling, “Now, I’ll finish. My girls are active, Dawn more then Victoria, but I’m a slut. I love sex; oral, intercourse and even anal. When the girls start getting… tired, I will take over. I told them and they understand. Sex for me, is like an itch I can’t scratch. So, when they tire, you use me and it will help me”.

I looked into her eyes, “Are you really serious, about… always wanting sex”?

She nodded and pulled at me, “Yes, now fuck me”.

I didn’t though, I waited and she frowned. I smiled at her, “Teach me”.

Her eyes opened wide, “Teach you”?

I nodded, “Somehow I don’t see your daughter’s wanting it four times a day, so teach me how to please a women. I will do whatever you say”.

Carol’s eyes slowly closed and she smiled. When she opened them, she pushed me back off her. She moved to her bag beside the bed and came back with a small bottle of lube. She looked into my eyes, “My daughter’s may have been the first pussies you had, but I will be your first ass”.

She poured some of the lube onto my cock and turned around on her hands and knees. She looked at me over her shoulder, “Go ahead”.

I looked at her ass and moved between her legs. I rubbed the head of my cock against her warm ass and pushed forward. Slowly her ass opened and then suddenly my cock slipped in. Carol stiffened and I stopped moving. After a minute Carol pushed back against me and I started fucking her, going deeper with each stroke.
I could feel her hand on her pussy as I fucked her tight ass and knew she was fingering herself. It felt different then a pussy but it also felt really good. I was fucking Carol with long firm strokes and she started moaning and shaking. When I felt myself getting closer, I started fucking her harder. Finally I couldn’t hold it and grabbed her hips. I shoved my cock deep in her ass as I started cumming.

Carol’s head dropped to the bed and she shuddered with each strong jet of cum as it shot into her bowels. When I finished, I pulled out and watched as her ass gapped for several seconds before it closed. I lay down beside her catching my breath and she stretched out and put her head on my shoulder. It was a few minutes later that she turned her head and looked at me, “Let’s go find my daughters”.

We found the girls by the pool sitting in lounge chairs talking to dad. Dawn smiled, “Did you get the job”?

Carol laughed, “Yes and he has a way with computers too”.

I moved to the pool and walked in, shivering. Victoria laughed, “That’s why we are laying in the sun”.

My dad laughed and stood up, “I better start dinner”.

I watched as he walked into the house and couldn’t help thinking he was acting more like himself before mom died. I shivered and climbed out and lay back in a chair. Before I was even comfortable, Dawn and Victoria were sitting on each side of me. Victoria rubbed my chest as I watched their mom walk past, headed for the back door.

I smiled and focused on the girls, “Where were we”?

Dawn laughed as she looked at Victoria, “You were right, mom took care of him”.

I looked at the girls and sighed, “Girls…”

Both Dawn and Victoria laughed and bent to kiss me as they caressed my bare chest.

Ten year later
Dawn, Victoria and I are still together. Our neighbor is dad and Carol, (dad married Carol less then a year after they moved in). The girls get thirty to forty percent of the sex with me and their mother gets the rest. Between Dawn and Victoria we have five children, three daughters and two sons.

.